PDA

View Full Version : Tangential fan suppliers

eggs
13-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Hello all,
I'm trying to source a 41mm tangential fan for a beer bottle cooler.
Does anybody know a good (reasonably priced) supplier?
I have called the manufacturer of the original and feel like they have tried to push a telegraph pole up my jacksie and then set it on fire:mad:

cheers

eggs

rbartlett
13-12-2005, 08:28 PM
try remco

http://www.remco.co.uk/fans/fans.asp

cheers

richard

eggs
13-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Ta Richard.
I tried them throu "Fans n Spares", my local Remco dealer.
Apparently they don't do anything thast small??

cheers

eggs

rbartlett
13-12-2005, 09:07 PM
for this kind of thing i usually throw it in to rpw and ask them to source

however when you say 41mm -do you mean 41mm wide?

grab a pic and post it

cheers

richard

eggs
13-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Please excuse my kitchen and scale rule:)

cheers

eggs

rbartlett
14-12-2005, 07:30 AM
yep RPW will have them no doubt.

chers

richard

Abe
14-12-2005, 09:00 AM
RPW keeps those in stock
Ive bought them from them

Sorry for parroting Richard.......

fridge51
14-12-2005, 11:17 AM
hi

try

www.srwonline.co.uk

there as cheap as shoplifters and stock tons of gear

cheers

podge1964
14-12-2005, 12:58 PM
TRY HOTFROST LTD
0208 399 7151
www.hotfrost.co.uk

shbbcfanrs
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi Everybody Permit me take the liberty to write here and take the chance to make the communications with you . I am Mike from shanghai .my first majore is Navigation .i like the first Job very much ,but my parents need me to stay not far from shanghai so after i worked four years i completed my second bachler lesson,Electrical and Mechanical Technology and since then i ever worked for some of international famouse companies ,such as ABB ,Leeson motors ,Woods fans ,Smith motors .during the time i enjoied my work with my workmates and did well in the days .now i worked for Shanghai BBC motors ,which was owned by the goverment before but tens years ago it changed to a joint venture . they make a wide range of big motors and micro motors for industrial applications ,such as pumps ,gearbox ,cooling towers ,fans and etc . also seven years ago they begins to make fans for customers . as fans are very different from motors ,they met problems at the beginning but people there worked very hard and made a very higher improvement on there orginal product quality . as supplying motors ,fans , ,cast ,and etc. to worldwide they learnt to know what is quality systems and how to make quality based on an customer orinted attitude .at present time our products might be not a 100% perfect one ,but it is reliable one .

It will be my pleasure to get messages from anyone here ,and hopefully there exists double win chances among us .my emailbox : bbcmotorsh@yahoo.com.cn

Best regards
Mike