PDA

View Full Version : ME Mr. Slim MS-A30ND

jimbodc
28-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Hi!

I've been browsing the old posts hoping to see threads similar to my problem, finding none, I decided to post this. I will try to explain the problem to the best of my knowledge and please bear with me. Here it goes...

Brand: Mitsubishi Electric
Model: Mr. Slim model MS-A30ND

Problem Encountered:

The compressor draws too high current during start-up then stops (current drop to zero) after 5-10 seconds. The standing pressure measured on the gas line from the indoor unit is around 150-psig. During the start-up phase, this pressure remains the same (the compound gauge is in good condition).

I checked the winding resistances and the values looks good in fact they are the same compared to other working units. I tried swapping some components e.g. capacitor and control board with the other units but the problem is still the same.

Could this be a problem of stuck compressor? If yes, what course of action would you recommend?

install monkey
28-06-2012, 07:55 PM
inspect the compressor terminals on the compressor,if ok ie all 3 leads connected then compressor siezed- best get a new system for warranty reasons-as replace the compressor and then something else will fail

upul45
15-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Check operation of LEV .it is open or no

martinw58
16-07-2012, 08:19 PM
sounds like a siezed compressor