PDA

View Full Version : Samsung AQV09NSB air conditioner problem

panabogdan12
19-06-2012, 06:29 PM
i have 2 in my apartment. one of them didn't work at all this summer. it simply ventilates the air, the second and third LEDs start blinking and it stops, the second AC worked fine till a few days ago, now the exact same problem. i want to know the cause and how can i solve it. i can't find anywhere the reset code for AQV09 NSB .

The Viking
19-06-2012, 06:36 PM
To start with, we need to know the fault code as that will tell us where to point you...

Count the number of flashes before the pause of each LED.

:cool:

panabogdan12
20-06-2012, 10:42 PM
i don't really understand what do you want me to count. let me explain the steps. i plug in the AC, i turn it on, the outdoor unit doesn't start but the indoor unit ventilates the air(it's not cold air), after 5 minutes or something, the error appears : timer and turbo led start blinking like forever and the indoor unit stops ventilating.

otherwise, if the ac is plugged in but turned off, after a while the same error appears and the led blink forever...

panabogdan12
21-06-2012, 10:04 PM
can someone help with a reset code for samsung aqv09nsb??

install monkey
21-06-2012, 10:39 PM
found a service manual-
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?v4ue49es40zk0bm

panabogdan12
22-06-2012, 09:33 AM
thanks but i've noticed there are several service guides. i found aqv09nsa, now aqv09nsd and noticed that the codes are different. the one you gave me has basic nsb but model nsd. isn't there any service guide with nsb model?? i would be gratefull

panabogdan12
29-06-2012, 08:20 PM
anyone? :-ss

williamgoh80
04-07-2012, 02:08 PM
is that multi head unit? you might need to set the remote control both of them working in same setting.

adrian.unk
20-07-2012, 03:14 PM
i don't really understand what do you want me to count. let me explain the steps. i plug in the AC, i turn it on, the outdoor unit doesn't start but the indoor unit ventilates the air(it's not cold air), after 5 minutes or something, the error appears : timer and turbo led start blinking like forever and the indoor unit stops ventilating.

otherwise, if the ac is plugged in but turned off, after a while the same error appears and the led blink forever...

Salut, eu am un AQV12NSB, la fel cu al tau, dar de 12000 BTU.
Am exact aceeasi problema; am chemat 4 echipe de "meseriasi" pana acum si nimeni nu m-a ajutat. Ultimul care a venit de le un service autorizat Samsung mi-a zis ca e arsa placa unitatii exterioare, si ca trebuie schimbata. Se pare ca nu eram primul cu aceasta problema la aparate Samsung cu inverter. Acum trebuie sa comand placa si probabil ca in minim 7 zile o primesc. Spune-mi te rog daca intre timp ti-ai rezolvat problema si ce ai facut.
Eu am un manual de service ptr AQV09NSB si AQV12NSB. Option codes ptr. AQV09NSB: 08477717524E.

install monkey
20-07-2012, 06:07 PM
translates to english from romanian-
Hi, I have a AQV12NSB, the same as yours, but 12,000 BTU. I have exactly the same problem; I called 4 teams ' meseriasi ' till now and nobody helped me. The last who came from a Samsung authorized service me like it's the outer walls of the plate, and that must be changed. It seems like I was the first with this problem to Samsung appliances with inverter. Now you have to order the motherboard and likely in at least 7 days compilers. Tell me please if meanwhile you have solved the problem and what you did. I have a service manual for AQV09NSB and AQV12NSB. Option codes ptr. AQV09NSB: 08477717524E.

Salut, eu am un AQV12NSB, la fel cu al tau, dar de 12000 BTU.
Am exact aceeasi problema; am chemat 4 echipe de "meseriasi" pana acum si nimeni nu m-a ajutat. Ultimul care a venit de le un service autorizat Samsung mi-a zis ca e arsa placa unitatii exterioare, si ca trebuie schimbata. Se pare ca nu eram primul cu aceasta problema la aparate Samsung cu inverter. Acum trebuie sa comand placa si probabil ca in minim 7 zile o primesc. Spune-mi te rog daca intre timp ti-ai rezolvat problema si ce ai facut.
Eu am un manual de service ptr AQV09NSB si AQV12NSB. Option codes ptr. AQV09NSB: 08477717524E.