PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi adress problems

HeavyT
18-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I have installed 6 heat recovery systems R2 but I have a few problems with the address of the branch. In some rooms I have two units installed and connected to one BC port. The units are operated by one RC connected to the first indoor unit. How do I set the branch nr for the second unit because when I set it the same as the first indoor unit it gives me all kinds of errors. There are no instructions given anywhere regarding this subject which i can find. :confused:

stufus
18-06-2012, 08:54 PM
I have to say I have never heard of anyone connecting two unit's to one port , One unit across two port's I have done.
I don't think it is possible.
May be proved wrong as I've not done to much for Mitsubishi lately.
Cheers
Stu

stufus
18-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Was thinking about it there.
Set the unit address's consecutively 5,6 or 11,12 whatever suits and only set the branch control address on the lower address.
Set return air sensor to remote controller.
Fooked if I know if it will work but worth a shot
Cheers
Stu

paulg88
18-06-2012, 10:34 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think I seen a system example in the product catalogue today with a port split into 2 units so it must be possible. I think there was a branch piece involved. It just caught my eye because I hadn't seen it done before. I've the catalogue left on site 150 miles away though do I'm no great help, haha

lyness
15-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Surley the two coils just act as one when they are piped like that i would have thought u just link the
Two controller cables set the return air sensor to the controller... altho i only did that with a sanyo VRF
And let it auto adress
:-s obviously its done now how did you end up doing it?
cheers. Adam