PDA

View Full Version : Seveso Clima Yeti M7 help needed [or repair manual]

Rob Black
16-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello.
After searching the internet and finding nothing on this unit I found this forum and sure hope to
solve my problem.
I have this AC unit [portable air conditioning system] made by York International SpA Italy for
many years now and I have a little problem with it.Even if it works just fine on heating/cooling it
it doesn't work on dehumidification anymore.
I turn it on,runs OK until the reservoir inside fills with water from condensation,then the
evacuation motor/pump does not start and the unit stops.It gives me an error message on the
LED control panel in the front.
I opened it and tried to find what's wrong.
I'm not a repair man but I mannage to get things working again :)
I'm in need of a repair manual or support on fixing this great piece of equipment as the summer
sure will get hotter.
Thank you guys.
Rob
P.S. I can provide pictures on the unit and insides.

install monkey
16-06-2012, 07:37 PM
ur condensate pump is goosed- you may be able to strip it down and coax it to start- or plan b- pull the lil drain plug out the bottom and stick it in a trough

stufus
16-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Does the pump operate at all ,as you state the system works fine in cooling????
Cheers
Stu

Rob Black
17-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the tip. I will put in practice plab B when all my other options will fail :) I sure hope is a minor problem and not a major electronic malfunction.

Rob Black
17-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the answer.I will speak about this problem with an electrician friend and check if the motor is broken or not.Maybe he will check the electronic part. I atached some pictures with the reservoir and the pump/sensor so
you can have clue how it looks inside.
Have a nice day!
Rob90469047904890499050

install monkey
17-06-2012, 09:57 AM
the longest float switch is the control 1- this should energise the finder relay and there should be a lil orange tab ontop of the relay to prove its energised- this should put power to the pump

Rob Black
24-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Hello.Yesterday I verifier the pump motor[I mean I fed it with electricity] and it works like no tomorrow.
I put it all together and reasambled the AC.Very good idea because the temperature ouside got like 35 degrees Celsius.
Until now it works fine in all aspects.I will wait for the reservoir to fill and see if the relay/electrovalve works,because I believe in one of those two is the problem.Hope is none.
One possible problem is that the drain hoses were connected wrong in one point[I got this unit from my father house and he used to open the unit to clean it and I guess he forgot the correct place of every hose...so]
Have a nice weekend!
Rob