PDA

View Full Version : V200 MAX 20 pulldown

aircon50
12-06-2012, 06:19 PM

Hope the pdf file has attached correctly!

Can one of you technical transport guys have a look at this temp/press chart. It's only a snapshot over a few hours on one day but gives a good indication of this units performance. By the way - unit running on standby to obtain constant compressor speed.
Brief outline. Vehicle is Ford Transit with frozen spec insulation. Correct freezer door inside the side door, and good insulation on rear doors. Obviously there will some degradation of insulation performance, but not so much as to prevent -20C even at our ambients!
Client has been using for chilled since new, but now requires for frozen. Officially unable to carry frozen until Eurovent certification.

On a previous visit, the refrigerant was removed, drier changed, evacuated and recharged. Sight glass remains full at all times, and defrost is rapid.

Driving me crazy. Have spent too many unchargeable hours on this thing. Gasoline and matches.......Hmmm

Thanks, Graham
PS Wheres reeferjon and mrw gone?

Moderators - Can I post this again under another 'Refrigeration Heading'?

charlie patt
12-06-2012, 06:54 PM
nearly 400 head ouch i would reclaim and change the orifice to atleast a no 2 if not 3 has it got a cpr or spr on it it should have a cpr and not amop valve but you can run both i would then check rate of condensor fan speed on a no1 orifice you should be no where near that pressure even after defrost whats serial no has it got the revised liquid injector on it?

aircon50
12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Ok. Have rechecked the attachment. It was an Excel file and when I moved the contenys of two cells the quantities changed. First item V200 Max 20. Second item - Orifice is Nš2. Suction Pressure Regulating valve is set at 34psig (above TK factory setting).
Running on standby - Liquid injection not energised.
Can someone study the SP, against ST, - please. The legend is at the bottom of the chart.......

Graham