PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu ASY30

spimps
06-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Would anyone have a tech manual for this,cant find one on fujitsu site or any psots on here.
Indoor unit is ASY so high wall.Shop been shut for a couple of years and customer wants me to cherck it out,outdoor was surrounded by junk so didn't fancy having a close look.
Switches on,indoor fan strikes up and thats it,work like a manual before I decide to return or not if anyone can help please.
BG

Makeit go Right
06-06-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.fgeurofred.co.uk/default.asp?docId=12663

spimps
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I had a look there but couldn't find this one ASY 30 RWG,possibly 12 to 15 years old.
Cheers anyway.

Tayters
06-06-2012, 09:16 PM
It's too old to be on any of their websites. If you call FG Eurofred or a distributor then they should have a hard copy which they may scan for you.
Unles you have any fault codes that need de-coding it probably wont be of much help. No detailed troubleshooting in them - a piping diagram, wiring diagram (which should be on the unit), a schematic of the PCB's (granted that may come in handy) and the spare parts.

Interconnect should be 240V signals for compressor run and reversing valve - no serial signal so then normal trouble shooting from there.

Cheers,
Andy.

install monkey
06-06-2012, 09:26 PM
not many safety devices on it- if its single phase the- indoor power relay welds-12v coil fed off the indoor pcb- pull the drain plug to see if hi condensate- prob req strip and cleaning and lift pump checking.
signal is terminal 1
if 3 phase cheeck contactor/overload- prone to loseing a phase- if no power on contactor coil- there's no lp switch there is a pipe sensor on the discharge line and thats it- oh and a 5amp fuse on the outdoor.
just look for flashy lights on the indoor if wall mount

spimps
06-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Cheers thanks for your help
BG

install monkey
06-06-2012, 10:12 PM
get a climate ctr air con pricelist-has fujitsu fault codes, led's and how to interogate hard wired controllers-also they have a tech phone number-after all they used to flog the stuff

Grizzly
06-06-2012, 10:28 PM
get a climate ctr air con pricelist-has fujitsu fault codes, led's and how to interogate hard wired controllers-also they have a tech phone number-after all they used to flog the stuff

They still do my friend.
Used the tech line myself today!

As IM wisely suggests, refer to the attached.
Grizzly

install monkey
06-06-2012, 11:21 PM
ive not fitted fujitsu stuff for about 6yrs- went to daikin- now mitsi- lost faith in 410 fujitsu's when the schraeder core on the suction leaks and you cant get a core removal tool in to replace the core-had it on a few 3kw units-convinced the boss to buy daikin- now he leaves me to spec the gear .
i know they sell daikin,tosh,panasonic,samsung-do they still sell rheem???-has anyone seen 1 fitted??? haha

They still do my friend.
Used the tech line myself today!

As IM wisely suggests, refer to the attached.
Grizzly

spimps
14-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the input.
Had a look and there is no indoor display at all,had a look at connectors etc.
Will work on heating when manual button pressed but no display at all so won't accept function change.
Display board/unit faulty,probably nla.