PDA

View Full Version : Scotland 9 Australia 6

Grizzly
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
No disrespect to Australia intended.
But well done to Scotland for winning and away from home too!

I hope this is the start of good things for them, they deserve it.
Grizzly

stufus
05-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Bloody egg chasers:D
Cheers
Stu

Grizzly
05-06-2012, 10:52 PM
So that's what you mean by "The Crack" !
Stu?

Grizzly

stufus
05-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Over here you can walk up to a copper and ask "any craic"? and you won't get nicked for trying to buy drugs.
The rugby was played in Scottish weather in fairness.
Cheers
Stu

Magoo
06-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi Grizzly.
a good win for Scotland, and will hopefully build some team confidence. The ozzies/ Wallabies are not happy. Ireland are playing a test match with a new AB team in NZ this weekend, a new AB's team new coach new everything and Ireland are hot to trot these days, could be an interesting result.

Grizzly
06-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Hi Magoo
Hopefully the Celts are in ascendancy. Wales are pretty tidy nowadays too.
Stu.
Australia is not all sunshine despite what the posters may say!;)

Grizzly

Tesla
06-06-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm looking forward to NZ playing Scotts if possible & will be watching the game this weekend - I'm 1/2 Scottish decent, born in NZ & live in Ausie. Any hedges on the winning team boys?

Goober
07-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Being an Irishman, I live in eternal hope that witin my time on this earth, the Irish will finally defeat the All Blacks this Saturday. If they do it, I will break my current self imposed 7 month alcohol ban.

Magoo
07-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Hi Goober,
if I was you, I would not be rushing out and buying any alcohol. Seeing the ABs team as published today. Sorry. I really like the new half back, from the Manawatu of course, pretty boy SBW is on form, and the kicking machine is back as well. All the big grunts up front are back and grumpy. The subs bench look fairly keen to be back on the field. The weather could be a difference though.