PDA

View Full Version : scotsman ice makers

Temprite
07-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Recently discovered this site. I am sure some probably already know of it.

www.scotsman-ice.com/support/manualwelcome.pdf

Abe
07-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Thats a great site Temprite

Now after 20 years...............I now know how the Scotsman is designed to work!!!!

Thats my argument about air conditioners as well............If the manufacturer does not issue you with a comprehensive technical manual....................then dont buy it or install it.

Let them get the message, we want bibles in hardcopy/..............not cd's

:)

Abe

frank
07-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Thats my argument about air conditioners as well............If the manufacturer does not issue you with a comprehensive technical manual....................then dont buy it or install it.

Hi Abe

You only normally get the hard copy or CD Service Manuals when you attend the training courses. :)

Abe
07-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Frank

I "insist" upon attending a course at their facility

I know Mitshubishi have a training facility, Im not sure about Daikin

rolandh
27-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Hi.
Dont know if anybody can help, but I cant find any manuals or wiring diagrams on a MCM 15 ice machine.It is a Scotsman

Springbok
27-02-2008, 02:49 PM
If its a Scotsman ice maker,try this link www.air-conditioning-and-refrigeration-guide.com (http://www.air-conditioning-and-refrigeration-guide.com) There are a few different ice makers available.Hope it helps...

osion
15-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I have been producing&exporting Ice Makers(paddle system) many years.If someone need manual, diagrams,technology info of paddle ice maker.I will be pleasure to provide by free. :D

Thanks for you attention.

Regards
Lichun

Electrocoolman
15-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Lichun. Many thanks for your kind offer. Apart from Nice Ice are there any other 'makes' you supply to Europe (or elsewhere for that matter because we are an international forum)

osion
15-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Hello,Coolman,

How are you!

My company is one of the leading companies in the refrigerating elements for ice maker and professional refrigeration manufacturing field in China. With many years dedicated to developing in cooling industry, our products have been selling our products in South America, Africa, Europe(UK,Germany,French,Spain etc),and Asia.here.All man take their brand upon our machine!:) For example :"EasyIce" is one of my south africa customer's brand.

We are not only provide OEM to customer,but also approving the product as customer's deisgn idea to suit the product requirements.

Recently,We have invent a project with caravell.after we finish.I'm sure,you will see my ice maker by their brandname!:)

Thanks for you hin attention!

Lichun

Kh1971
16-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Lichun, please send me more info to my mail: khalid.alhasan@gmail.com

osion
16-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi,KH1971,

As your reqeusted.I sent PDF file of my paddle system's ice maker to you! Please check your mail and free have a look!

Good day!

Regards
Lichun

matthewthirlwel
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi i am interested in your icemakers.
being a rep. and receiving imports.
Please get in touch
Matt

Toosh
13-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi i am interested in your icemakers.
being a rep. and receiving imports.
Please get in touch
Matt

Matt Do you realize the posts are over 2 years old the thread is dead

Norm

tumaquip
21-02-2010, 07:37 AM
scotsman ice maker is technician and customer friendly I have been service all models of scotsman in 5 years all of troubled I been solved. installation of ice maker machine we need check first the location of unit, water system,and the power supply;)

Toosh
21-02-2010, 08:11 AM
scotsman ice maker is technician and customer friendly I have been service all models of scotsman in 5 years all of troubled I been solved. installation of ice maker machine we need chread is deadheck first the location of unit, water system,and the power supply;)

This thread is dead look at the date :off topic::confused::confused:

tudorice
30-12-2010, 11:42 PM
did anyone download this manual, if you did can you please forward to davidharsant@gmail.com