View Full Version : Scrolled invoice dispenser

03-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a scrolled type invoiced pad disenser? You know the type thats about as big as a laptop and has a roll of invoices in the top or other types of paperwork. That allows you to write on the pad then tear off the top copy and then use your pen to pull down the next page and the bottom scroll collects the copies.

B G Scott
03-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Have a look at Viking Direct, they are on line and stock for next day delivery almost all sorts of office supplies.