PDA

View Full Version : Polaris 2 door chiller controller info!!

Chunk
01-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Hi peeps

I have a 2 door Polaris chiller model number P140TN AR thats fairly new but cannot find documentation anywhere on how to get into controller settings.If i had my way i would carve a new eliwell into the front of the case but it wouldnt match the case next to it.

We have loads of them, bought from blighline, and then the company i work for drove them into the ground and bankrupted them, there isnt a Uk supplier or technical number to call that i can find.

If anyone knows of these cases or has a phone number of a company that sell these in Uk that would be great if you could let me know.I just need to get into the settings and have tried everything but to no availl.

chemi-cool
01-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Make and model of the controller?

Chunk
01-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi Chemi

The controller is a circuit board fixed to the front panel with a display and 4 push buttons,all it has on it is a sticker saying it is made by Comelit.There is no other info apart from the model and serial number on the cabinet itself.

Grizzly
01-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi Damo.
Anything of use from this link?
http://www.scotsice.com.au/service_manuals_polaris.htm

Grizzly

Chunk
02-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Cheers Grizzly

The controllers are similar and show how to get into settings but do not show what those settings are or mean.

I have ordered a new controller and hope that it comes with paperwork,problem is that Climate center have had to order direct from Italy and have been told 6 weeks turnaround time which isnt funny!!

Thanks anyway :D

Grizzly
02-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Did you actually manage to track down the controller model details then.

As they may help find any more info.
Grizzly

Chunk
02-06-2012, 11:47 AM
No,there are no controller details only a sticker with Comelit written on it. Looking at it it is two curcuit boards piggybacking so there might be some details hidden between them.This particular shop has 5 of these cases and are all the same with just a small sticker.

Blingster
29-08-2012, 07:13 AM
No,there are no controller details only a sticker with Comelit written on it. Looking at it it is two curcuit boards piggybacking so there might be some details hidden between them.This particular shop has 5 of these cases and are all the same with just a small sticker.

Try these guys www.dsdi.co.uk... I got some Polaris door seals, hinges and locks from em in a few days.Martin their tech bod was really helpful.

Chunk
29-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Cheers, DSDI are 5 minutes up the road from me and do everything Blighline, so i had ordered a new controller from them but because they dont stock them in the UK it took six weeks to get one and it didnt turn up with literature:rolleyes:

In the end i found the same controllers on the tinternet here http://www.evco.it/Pages/Eng/evx_eng.html. Exactly the same controller but with a different sticker on it.

Have a nice day!