Regards Bernard

chillin out
06-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Good post, cheers old franky boy

Chillin:) :)

rbartlett
07-12-2005, 06:10 PM
this is obviously a spoof as it has an hitachi fault code pdf

as we all know hitachi never fail rendering this unnecessary -so this must be a fake..

please remove the link asap

cheers

richard

frank
07-12-2005, 10:04 PM
as we all know hitachi never fail rendering this unnecessary -so this must be a fake..

I've just spent a whole day de-icing 2 seperate wall mounted rac35's which were fully iced up due to the recent low ambients :eek:

The ice ball (on both units in seperate small server rooms) had grown to engulf the whole front of the unit and was in danger of forcing the fan coil off the wall :) F******** Hitachi :D

Some Pr*ck had turned the controllers down to 17C :mad:

Jase
09-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Good link Frank! As regards to Hitachi, they are letting themselves down.Recently installed cassettes and when fitting the fascia covers the bloody holes on cover didn't line up with fixing threads on the units. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!:mad:
Cheers, Jase

chrisstone
09-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Hi

I am not getting any replies from the webmaster in terms of how to pay for advertising roles on the website - if anyone can help me get through to the webmaster that would be helpful. In lieu of that if anyone can help I would be appreciative.I am urgently seeking 3 technical sales engineers 1 of which is circa £40-45k + 5k car allowance + OTE(must have predominantly Industrial and commercial experience i.e Trane, York etc etc) and the other 2 require VRF/VRV experience (ideally into consultancies and contractors) and will pay £35-40k + 10-15k OTE + car.

I want to advertise this role in the normal way but in the meantime am desperate to find the right professionals.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards

Chris Stone
Redline Group Plc
01582 450054

Daddy Cool
12-12-2005, 02:19 PM
:D Regarding the Hitachi things; Never use Hitachi RAC products in a comms room! i'm sure you didn't install them Frank, but they just don't work. They were designed for the far-east market as room a/c. The setpoints fly all over the place with +/- 6c common. OK for a small office where everyone plays with the controller anyway.

The cassette fascia's have just been changed, and their is a huge mix-up with the wrong ones being sent out, and not fitting. complain and get some money back for wasted time.