PDA

View Full Version : Master of one...............or two

Abe
03-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Next time an air conditioning salesman knocks on my door, I will ask one question.

What training do you offer?

If they provide a thorough one day course on troubleshooting, understanding their particular product..... then fair enough.

I will only install stuff I am 100 % condident I can comprehend the operational characteristics and can troubleshoot and repair.

There are so many variations on the market.

Hence all these questions we are getting for error codes of this and that............

Abe
03-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Im glad you agree Marc..........Lets vote with our feet and make clear to every AC Distributor out there......

We dont want your glossy brochures
We dont want your hype
We dont want your one day promotions and get togethers

We want a partnership between you and us

Show us how good your stuff is......
Dont " Show Us" your pictures and your credits

I mean...................." Show us" !!!! the bones and meat and GORE

At a convenient local station near us where your techno guy shows us the ropes............

We want them to strip the thing apart...........

No more Marketing Crap..............
No more Price Promotions.......
We dont want Incentives...........

Its not the Distributor who has to go out on a foggy night to appease the customer..........

LG said there London training Centre would open in August..........

I ask...........yes.............but which year??????????????

botrous
03-12-2005, 04:38 PM
We want a partnership between you and us

Show us how good your stuff

I agree with every word you said Abe especially what i quoted . . . .

No distribotor will go in the night for a fridge repair , and we go and guess how the system he supplies work . . . .
instead of creating a long term partnership so servicing his products will be easy to us and less bothering to the customer . . . . . .which will give his products a good reputation