PDA

View Full Version : High temperature flue gas absorption chiller

PeteBadham
17-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi Gang
I am new here, and have just registered after finding this site on Google.

So, my question is straight to the right people I hope? and not the people who just want to sell me what they have.....no good to me!

I am researching absorption chillers for use with hot flue gases from an incineration process, the application at the moment is specific to food processing/abattoirs etc who have a need for chilling.

I am struggling to find anyone in the UK or Europe who produce this kind of kit, plenty in Asia but none nearer to home. i came across a company called Thermax Europe Ltd who don't even answer the phone, and Carrier who don't currently have the kit I need.

So, anyone out there come across this equipment before? if so I'd be grateful if you can point me in the right direction.

Cheer

Pete

HVACRsaurus
17-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Good luck,

I don't work on them but have seen a few installed recently here in Aussie. Most of them made in China I think.

I've heard of a particular global company taking up agency for a manufacturer but then dropping them shortly after.

PeteBadham
17-05-2012, 01:06 PM
I am getting that feeling too

thanks for coming back to me though

Pete

Thermax
31-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Pete

We have a website www.thermax-europe.com, email us on dinesh@thermax-europe.com or phone us on 01908378914.

regards
dinesh