PDA

View Full Version : 3 or maybe more . . . .

botrous
01-12-2005, 11:45 PM
www.fridgetech.com
www.fridgetek.com
www.frigetech.com

and way to go . . . . . . Marc are you considering to start a www.fridgetechk.com soceity for the companies that have the same pronounciation name ??? isn't that a kind of cheeting especially that the 3 companies deals with the same trade if one made good job the others will get in a way a part of the credits if one made a bad job the same thing will happen . . . who started first and who copied ????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

botrous
01-12-2005, 11:47 PM
I was trying to get into fridgetech.com to see what's new there , I misstyped and forgot to type the "d" and heyyyy I'm in a totally different company dealing with the same trade . . . . . . . .

chillin out
02-12-2005, 12:42 AM
I`ll bet Steve would say the opposite!!!!

Chillin:) :)

botrous
02-12-2005, 12:53 AM
What about www.frigetech.com ? You don't know the guy behind it , it seems he's french . . . if he is trying to copy , well that's a good sign that your reputation is spreding well overseas . . . . .

Otherwise I'm not sure how he came up with a similar name. Possibly just chance or subliminal.

No comment . . .

By the way Marc . . . seems that Daikin are still on your website . . . what happened to Hitachi or both is better . . . .

Regards

Abe
02-12-2005, 08:23 AM
Franchised

Well it cant be a bad thing.......... Fridgtech can be the Mc Donalds of the fridge service world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

botrous
02-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Well it cant be a bad thing.......... Fridgtech can be the Mc Donalds of the fridge service world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not , as long as it services stay in high standarts . . . not like the McD burgers :)

chillin out
02-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Air con systems only available in regular, large or extra large LOL

and come pre-charged with grease.

Chillin:) :)

Abe
02-12-2005, 10:34 PM
How about a family deal.........

Art Cool in lounge
Wall Mount for Master Bedroom
And dinkie thru the wall for the mite..........

and enough smarties to keep everyone happy

botrous
03-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Air con systems only available in regular, large or extra large LOL

and come pre-charged with grease.

Chillin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about a family deal.........

Art Cool in lounge
Wall Mount for Master Bedroom
And dinkie thru the wall for the mite..........

and enough smarties to keep everyone happy

Let it be then a real MC donalds deal . . . .

a 5T mega airconditioner including a compressor wawwww , a condenser wawww , an evaporator wawwww , and expansion wawww and the big surprise and offer only valid for this month . . . 2 fansssss yes you will get 2 fans with the mega airconditioner package we offer . . . .

and like the Big Mac burger . . . hehehe all what you get is less than what you are paying for and scaled to -10 from their advertisement

Regards

slingblade
06-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Franchised

:D :D :D :D :D

Nice idea. the only problem i can see is that mcdonalds employees are usually minimum wage teenage brits, and i think we all know Marc's views on that score.
:D :D :D :D