PDA

View Full Version : Cofely

dt8project
04-05-2012, 11:38 PM
I have noticed an increasing number of Cofely vans around the north west, they seem to be everywhere! Does anybody know if they are taking Engineers on? what they like to work for? They seem to be getting bigger and bigger. I know the company was formed from a merger between Elyo and Cofathec, but thats about it!! Any info?

julius Geezer
05-05-2012, 01:04 AM
You are not allowed to discuss actual companies on this site , you have been warned

Close thread

All my love

Big Brother XXX

http://youtu.be/11Fl9ZVJ7B8

eggs
05-05-2012, 09:07 PM
I know it took about 8 of their "engineers" to turn up to a job of mine and work out how to reset an LP switch.........client said we wasn't to touch it as we were "only ducters"
Still, the invoice for standing time made it worthwhile.

Eggs

dt8project
05-05-2012, 10:21 PM
We're not allowed to discuss actual companies? but there is various threads discussing Morrisons, Tesco, Sainsburys, Space Engineering and Integral and more on this site????

leegally1983
10-07-2012, 02:41 PM
i worked for them when they were Cofatec and they were bobbins!! but they then merged with Elyo and i believe they are ok now more of a FM company so spend more of your days changing light bulbs and unblocking toliets than working on A/C ........ depends what you want in life i suppose

NoNickName
10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Agreed with last comment. Same in Italy. They hire, mainly immigrants on temporary contracts and working permits, so to cover as many contracts as possible with the least possible of professionalism and costs.
Stay away from Cofely.

james10
10-07-2012, 06:18 PM
I think it's most likely down to them putting all there staff into vans and removed cars so i'm led to believe anyhow