PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo Eco I , running inverter compressor only

kooger2000
03-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi I am working on an Eco i system spw cr 904gdzh8 . I have reason to believe the system has been left running in an emergency mode with just the inverter compressor on line. Please tell me how to tell if the standard compressor is isolated. I have power at the contractor and all cables appear connected. Just need to know if there is a method using jumper plugs or codes to isolate standard compressor.

All help appreciated guys and gals.

Mrdaikin
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
hi kooger

Disabling operation of a compressor

At the S010 switch on the PCB of the failed outdoor unit, turn ON the switch for the compressor to disable, and turn ON the “backup” switch.

If the inverter is disabled S010 1(on) & 4(on) will be in the 'on' position. 1 being the inverter and 4 being the back-up switch.

Hope this helps.

kooger2000
04-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks mr Daikin ,
However the inverter compressor is running. But I have not seen the standard compressor run. A previous company has said they have disabled the standard comPressor as it's faulty (leaving in emergency mode). I have big doubts on this and need to be able to prove if the standard compressor is isolated . As mentioned there is power at the contractor. My understanding is that emergency mode is usually used when inverter section fails and standard comPressor remains on line, as with Daikin vrv.
I suspect this is the case. I now know how to isolate sanyo Eco i inverter compressor, many thanks.

Regards
Kooger.

kooger2000
04-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks mr Daikin
Have located s010 and found dip switch 2 and 4 up. 2 is for standard or on/off compressor. 1 is for inverter as you say.3 would be for a larger system with a second standard compressor.

Many thanks.

Kooger.

Mrdaikin
04-05-2012, 10:31 AM
If u locate s010 there are 4 dip switches, are any of them on? 1 is inv 2 is standard 3 is standard 4 is backup mode.