PDA

View Full Version : New Fast Freezing method

ronaldo9
28-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi guys,

Anyone hear of a new fast freezing process/product being developed,,,its probably just an old idea re packaged anyway but a client mentioned it to me and is hounding me to look into it but i cant find anything about it and he has no more information either other than he said mitsubishi have developed it... thanks for any help

stufus
28-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Commercially No !! But I do remember Mitsubishi dipping there toes in the domestic market a few years back and making loud noises about the fast freeze set-up in there fridge freezers.From what I can tell it never took off as I've never been to a party with a Mitsu F/F.
However I don't do much for them any more:D
Cheers
Stu

install monkey
28-03-2012, 11:07 PM
isnt that rapid cooling in ur house coz youve not repiped ur ashp
:o

Hi guys,

Anyone hear of a new fast freezing process/product being developed,,,its probably just an old idea re packaged anyway but a client mentioned it to me and is hounding me to look into it but i cant find anything about it and he has no more information either other than he said mitsubishi have developed it... thanks for any help

stufus
29-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Haha
Thats a bit harsh Install , think of the children !! but not in your usual way...
Cheers
Stu

install monkey
06-04-2012, 02:18 PM
who was the client?

monkey spanners
06-04-2012, 04:30 PM
hello
Anyone hear of a new fast freezing process/product being developed,,,its probably just an old idea re packaged anyway but a client mentioned it to me and is hounding me to look into it but i cant find anything about it and he has no more information either other than he said mitsubishi have developed it... thanks for any help[snip]|

Sounds like a Turbo-encabulator too me, especially if it uses a barescent skor motion. hth

install monkey
06-04-2012, 06:34 PM
yet again another link to A ****ING SITE PROMOTING SOLAR SYSTEMS!-THIS **** WANTS DELETING (NOT MONKEY SPANNERS)

Sounds like a Turbo-encabulator too me, especially if it uses a barescent skor motion. hth

ronaldo9
07-04-2012, 09:55 AM
The turbo encabulator was the first thing that came to mind, but I remembered that it could only be used in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration,,, and have you see the prices of those things lately!!! Robbery