PDA

View Full Version : Help needed, please.

nomiracle
16-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Hi,

I posted recently asking if anyone had heard of a company local to me as they'd offered me a job I got a few replies but noone had really heard of them.

I've been working for them for the past four months now and for the first month everything seemed fantastic, I was covering a broad spectrum of refrigeration projects on the install and servicing sides.

After the first month i realised that of the eight engineers that worked there only two of them were qualified and my participation in actual refrigeration was becoming less and less.

I found myself being asked to paint things, clean things and generally do things that weren't mentioned in any HVACR text book.

It's now been quite a while since i did anything refrigeration wise although the employees that were there originally are doing so. I've asked about this and been told that there's nothing that can be done about it.

It's now getting to the point were it's soul destroying, I'm still attending an evening class at my local college to finish my Tech Cert and I already have some qualifications and a ten year engineering background but it's looking like it's going to be a long time before I'm anywhere near qualified/experienced.

Could anyone help me out with a job in the North East Lincolnshire area?

nomiracle
16-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks for all your replies but I've just managed to secure myself a good job.