PDA

View Full Version : ACR Show?

monkey spanners
09-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Anyone going?

Have booked a ticket but will have to see how next week fills out.

Jon :)

Mark
09-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Jon, I have a ticket for the 14th March...but like you will see how the weeks goes

I do hope I can make it though

Mark

martinw58
09-03-2012, 07:45 PM
have book but will have to see

Grizzly
09-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Jon.
I eagerly booked a ticket as well.
Sadly I now know I will not be able to make it as booked up all week.
I was really looking forward to going...
Hey ho! Another Year maybe?
( I wonder if I will still get my free ACR News?)
Grizzly

frank
10-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Going on Wednesday.....down side is I notice that the car parking has gone up to £8 :(

djbe
10-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Same here, have a ticket am hoping to find a few hours to go but looking very unlikely at the moment.

install monkey
10-03-2012, 08:01 PM
monkey spanners should go to the event and video it for us, maybe with some russian subtitles as his vids normally go viral

Anyone going?

Have booked a ticket but will have to see how next week fills out.

Jon :)

monkey spanners
10-03-2012, 09:02 PM
monkey spanners should go to the event and video it for us, maybe with some russian subtitles as his vids normally go viral

Definately going to take some vids but expect they are more likely to go fungal!!!

I'll be videoing me being ignored on most of the stade stands as the shiney arses only like talking to people in suits. Did say i was going to take some spanners and start dismantling things to see how they work as they don't want to explain them last time i went!

Will try and borrow you a set of propper gauges from testo! LOL

djbe
10-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I'll be videoing me being ignored on most of the stade stands as the shiney arses only like talking to people in suits.

Just remember most of these people in suits are just bull****ting to each other and smile to yourself!

frank
14-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Got to say I was dissappointed in the show......

A few years ago it would fill 3 Halls.....this year it nearly filled half of Hall 19.

Spent nearly 2 hours there but could have done it all in 1 ....... don't think I'll bother next time.

The Viking
14-03-2012, 07:19 PM
+1

Got to say I was dissappointed in the show......

A few years ago it would fill 3 Halls.....this year it nearly filled half of Hall 19.

Spent nearly 2 hours there but could have done it all in 1 ....... don't think I'll bother next time.

martinw58
14-03-2012, 07:34 PM
not the best show was small and most big names not there

monkey spanners
14-03-2012, 08:06 PM
There were a few interesting things, ali tube on the FSW stand, and the Lawton tubes stand. The Apion vac pump looked a good piece of kit with its external oil resevoir. New Testo 4 valve gauges looked good with data logger and third pressure/temp input.

There wasn't much nuts and boltsy to look at. Nobody on the copeland stand to talk to... Couldn't even find the Climate center stand!

Didn't see anything i wanted gadget wise, which might be as much due to me spending less as it was due to the range of stuff there. Sign of the times i guess...

install monkey
14-03-2012, 08:16 PM
so john- if theres new testo 4's out does that mean your using retro gauages too! haha

There were a few interesting things, ali tube on the FSW stand, and the Lawton tubes stand. The Apion vac pump looked a good piece of kit with its external oil resevoir. New Testo 4 valve gauges looked good with data logger and third pressure/temp input.

There wasn't much nuts and boltsy to look at. Nobody on the copeland stand to talk to... Couldn't even find the Climate center stand!

Didn't see anything i wanted gadget wise, which might be as much due to me spending less as it was due to the range of stuff there. Sign of the times i guess...

monkey spanners
14-03-2012, 08:29 PM
so john- if theres new testo 4's out does that mean your using retro gauages too! haha

Yeah! My everyday ones are 23 year old refco's :D

djbe
15-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Glad it wasn't just me thinking I was sure there was more there in years gone by.

I spent less than an hour there.