PDA

View Full Version : Xarios 350 MT

bellg
03-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Had a quick look at one of those today.
It is cutting out with code A02 (high pressure) after a few minutes. Condenser fan runs and there is gas present. Code not clearing or maybe I was not leaving it long enough? Any ideas?

charlie patt
03-03-2012, 07:55 PM
code is self clearing check there is not a second code these trip at high pressure what pressure is it running at hp switch is next to fan spped switch on roof pod

charlie patt
03-03-2012, 07:57 PM
i pressume red light is flashing on controller

bellg
03-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes. red light flashing (for both compartmens) and there are no other codes.
Didn't get to put gauges on as I did not have them with me. Will get to look proper on Monday. Anything else to look out for besides overcharge - air in system?

charlie patt
04-03-2012, 07:08 PM
if there air/ moisture in it it will bring up ao1 they love ao1 codes i would fit gauges but dependant on your ambient it will hit 350 ish before fan cuts in make sure the roofpod is on and condensor fins ok first when it energises up you here a click and mag valve levels system then it should run aprox 8 secs later then run to about 350 psi before fan cuts in they do build head pressure quickly and unit must be on a mop tev or they overload on start up and condensor fan cant keep up on idle but ok on the road

djbe
04-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Suggest you put your gauges on first and see what pressure you are getting. It could just be a faulty HP switch?

bellg
05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
When I looked briefly at this last week I could only see service ports on the stand-by compressor.
I presume there are seperate ones on the road comp?
Also there are 2 similar switches side by side close to condenser fan - how can T tell which is HP?
Thank you both charlie and djbe for help with this.

cadwaladr
06-03-2012, 12:25 AM
When I looked briefly at this last week I could only see service ports on the stand-by compressor.
I presume there are seperate ones on the road comp?
Also there are 2 similar switches side by side close to condenser fan - how can T tell which is HP?
Thank you both charlie and djbe for help with this.they are marked hp1/hp2 i forget which is which the id is on the wire to them i guess if you disconnect one then its a process of elimination there should be air/con style fittings on the piping that goes to road comp usually behind the passenger seat depends on who installed it and what type of vehicle its on [chassis cab or panel van hope this helps.

moggy66
06-03-2012, 01:26 AM
if pressures are ok and still alarming, check voltage thru HP switch, i have alot of problems with the pins in the plug on the micro.

djbe
06-03-2012, 09:00 PM

Red is HP, Black is condenser fan control.

bellg
06-03-2012, 11:10 PM
thanks for all the help with this,guys. Going to look at it on Sat - will keep you posted.

incar
12-07-2012, 05:38 PM
hello, I need OPERATION AND SERVICE MANUAL for XARIOS 350. Can we help me?? Thanks a lot.