PDA

View Full Version : fujistu model:AOYR 09 LGC inverter problem

Greek_engineer
24-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Hello my friends!I visited an a/c inverter and the problem was that during the start of heat operation the machine did not start and simply flashed the "timer led" 2 times!
Since I had the service manual I checked that the "reverse communication at the beginning" was the problem.
But I also checked that during its try to start I did not have any voltage on the compressor.
I had communication through the interior circuit but the outdoor pcb did not send voltage via inverter to the compressor.
After this procedure that lasted about 20 seconds the a/c flashed the error and stopped operating.
Do you have any idea of the problem?
Thanks!!

paul_h
24-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Check a/c - d/c diode bridge using the doide tester function on multimeter. Should not have any readings that are 0V, should have .4V to .9v volts across.
Check AFM as attachment shows.

I don't know the model you mentioned specifically, this is just general checks though, yours might be different. Either way, all inverters have a diode bridge to get DC, and all have some sort of filter/driver for running the DC circuit. But if you don't understand what I'm saying, as I don't know your model I can't offer any other advice

Greek_engineer
24-02-2012, 10:44 AM
thanks a lot for your help!
I will try it!
Meanwhile,I accept any further knowledge!
Thanks!!

a/c.nick
27-02-2012, 05:58 PM
this is a common fault we get from power surges. turn the unit off at the isolator for 5min and see if it clears it
otherwise your pcb could be cooked