PDA

View Full Version : Endocube on Rack Systems

mechanicalman
23-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Has anyone had success on rack systems with the endocube product. I have seen it used on independent walk-ins and reach-ins with great results. I was a little nervous to say the least when I installed it originally. but now I have seen it work on small equipment. I want to know if anyone has installed it in a supermarket or grocery store. :D

frigi
26-02-2012, 12:57 PM
I have been uisng the endocube within supermarkets in both medium and low temp solutions.
It sure works

750 Valve
27-02-2012, 07:57 AM
In a multiple evap system where there is always enough load to run at least one compressor if a room or case is commissioned correctly then the endocube is useless. If the fixture is running at the highest SST possible (and therefore highest air temp) to maintain product temp then it is more efficient to continuously run at the desired space temp than to cycle on product temp (as the endocube does), the cycle times do increase with the endocube but there is better temp control with a well setup room or case running continuously on SST and shutting off only to defrost. If a room or case cycles on air temp then yes this device will save money but in my opinion you are much better off commissioning to room or case properly and fit an EPR if needed, this means less comp cycling and an SST matched to the design.

buddy
12-05-2012, 12:02 PM
I was very sceptical about Endocube when I first heard about them but like to keep an open mind about anything new entering the refrigeration industry, however I have seen Endocube used on both Freezer and Medium temperature compressor racks at an Air catering facility which has 43 walk-in-cold-rooms installed.

If you are not aware food safety in Air-catering facility,s is highly regulated with HACCP control and other monitoring methods as you dont want all the passengers and air crew getting food poisoning at 30,000 feet as it could be a matter of life and death, so what better endorsement of the Endocube than being fitted at an Air-catering facility?

Talking to the maintenance Manager he said fitting Endocubes on each cold-room has saved them 14% in refrigeration energy costs, ROI 10 months.

buddy
21-05-2012, 01:02 AM
I have been uisng the endocube within supermarkets in both medium and low temp solutions.
It sure works

Hi frigi,

What application was the Endocubes fitted on in the Supermarkets?

Walk-in-Cold rooms, display cases??

best regards

Emmett
21-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Here we go again!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

buddy
21-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Here we go again!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Here we go again, what!!!!

If my question has been answered somewhere else I sincerely apologise that this annoys you Emmett, but if not please kindly direct me to the thread that has the answer to my questions as I am inquisitive!

Brian_UK
21-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Here we go again, what!!!!

If my question has been answered somewhere else I sincerely apologise that this annoys you Emmett, but if not please kindly direct me to the thread that has the answer to my questions as I am inquisitive!NO, it's just the three month delay before answering the post just to keep the thread alive.

Thread now closed.