PDA

View Full Version : Daikin BRC1D52 Controller

Fridge in Focus
22-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Guy's,

Does anyone have a Daikin manaual that relates to the standard BRC1D52 controller?

I want to get into the menu settings etc....

IE, I want to run fan coils in fan only etc, to find what fan coil relates to the ID number on the screen during a fault code!

Or what the 41.0 and 41.1 menu is really telling me?

Anyone have a manual I can down load that gives me all the parameters and menus?

I've had a look on-line, but can only access install and data manuals!

I can get into the controller with the TEST TEST button, but the rest of the info really means nothing to me!!

What I'd do to get my company to put me on a Daikin course!

Thanks

FIF

Neddy
22-02-2012, 12:38 PM
You need service mode 43.
To obtain the 40 codes you need to firstly hold down the test button until 00 is displayed, then hold down the test button again until 40 is displayed. Scroll up to mode 43 using the temperature buttons. You will see no.0 will be displayed in the top left of the controller and unit 0 will be physically running in forced fan only with all other fan coils off.

To run unit no.1 push the button with the square on its side with an arrow inside and you will run unit 1 only and etc etc.

Hope that helps

mchild
22-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Here are a couple of pages out of VRV outdoor unit service manuals. That is where the service modes and field codes are listed.

Fridge in Focus
22-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Neddy and mchild,

Thankyou very much, just the info I was looking for!

Thanks again

FIF

Brian_UK
22-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Just register with the Daikin website and you can download any manual that they have.

http://extranet.daikin.co.uk/login.htm

gaz1984
24-03-2012, 08:30 AM
I need help, I've got a Daikin BRC1D52 controller in my office at work and for some reason someone keeps setting it up to fan only so it basically recirculates teh air in an already too hot office. I need to be able to set this to AC and be able to cool the office. The problem is who ever is setting up the controller is 'locking' it so the screen is totally blank and i have no idea how to get into the setting to re-adjust it. Can anyone help?

The Viking
24-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Unless there is a central controller it can't be locked.
In fan only mode the temperature will disappear from the screen but the only thing you have to do is to push the mode button until you get a snowflake instead of the fan symbol and the temp will come back.

If pressing the mode button doesn't let you change the unit in to cooling then there is a higher level control on the system and you will have to speak to whomever controls that.

:cool:

gaz1984
24-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Unless there is a central controller it can't be locked.
In fan only mode the temperature will disappear from the screen but the only thing you have to do is to push the mode button until you get a snowflake instead of the fan symbol and the temp will come back.

If pressing the mode button doesn't let you change the unit in to cooling then there is a higher level control on the system and you will have to speak to whomever controls that.

I think this is quite hard to explain, basically we've got 2 fans in the office, one is fine, all the settings etc are available on the controller and we can adjust temp, fan angle/speed, timer everything. The other one is the one that is locked, meaning the screen is totally blank, pressing every button in whatever combination just doesnt work, the only thing to do is to turn the fan on/off which is not required, we need to be able to adjust the temperature. Someone in the office has obviously set it up like this which is not correct as its not doing anything at the moment.

The Viking
24-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Time to call in your A/C engineer to have a look, to set it up and explain it's functions for you.

moondawn
24-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Screen is totally blank does this not indicate that you have no power at your controller? are you sure the system is actually running. can you see the fan running or just presuming its hot in the room and that the unit must be on fan only?