PDA

View Full Version : Legal matters

Latte
11-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi Guys,

There has been a lot of discussions on the forums about legal issues and no-one knowing exactly what the position is on issues.

If people find webpages with the diffinative answers on them could they post them on the legal forum so hopefully we can all read them and sing off the same songsheet

Regards

Fatboy

Abe
11-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Good thinking Fat boy

Ill get the ball rolling

Abe
11-11-2005, 10:14 PM
And you post in the LEGAL BUSINESS MARKETING Forum, unlike some guys who think Business is Chit chat, or others who think legal is Technical.........

Latte
11-11-2005, 11:27 PM
And you post in the LEGAL BUSINESS MARKETING Forum, unlike some guys who think Business is Chit chat, or others who think legal is Technical.........

see i do my best not to upset you moderators

Abe
12-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Rdocrwa...........( well can u blame me for spelling it wrong when you come up with a corny name?? "" !!!

You provide very useful input and your posts are highly valued

You provide no upset, I apologise if I perhaps offered that impression.

I did not have you in mind when I put that together
:)

Abe
12-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Hi Guys,

There has been a lot of discussions on the forums about legal issues and no-one knowing exactly what the position is on issues.

If people find webpages with the diffinative answers on them could they post them on the legal forum so hopefully we can all read them and sing off the same songsheet

Regards

Fatboy

Argus has posted some excellent stuff and links within the Legal Section on currrent and impending legislation.

Makes for heavy reading, but Environmental Legislation is hot news right now.

Latte
12-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Hi Guys,

How are you companies looking into and implimenting the new rules. For large companies it would be fairly easy and cost effective to employ someone just to do this, i am sure there is enough to justify someone doing this. In smaller companies however i canot see that employing someone in this capacity could be done.

Perhaps there is a market out there for someone to set up a consultancy company to help smaller companies with all this new legislation,

NO, i have NO intention whatsoever of doing this so i am not touting for business.

regards

Fatboy

P.S. Sorry Aiyub, but i was born with the Docwra surname so can't do a lot about it :D

Latte
12-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Hi Guys,

Just had another thought :eek:

Perhaps, we could organise a time for us to all get together on the chatroom to talk about these issues.

Regards

Fatboy

Abe
13-11-2005, 12:56 AM
I elect Argus to chair the meeting............

frank
13-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi Guys,

Just had another thought :eek:

Perhaps, we could organise a time for us to all get together on the chatroom to talk about these issues.

Regards

Fatboy
I still can't access the CHATROOM :rolleyes: