PDA

View Full Version : ThermoGuard Up VI +

giath
12-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi all
i have thermo guard display Up VI + which has 80 code , and doesn't clear . i changed comperssores teme sensor , and i did evrey thing , nothing happened .
so what can i do
note : the minitor is so expensive
any help is appreaciated
thank you

gravy258
13-02-2012, 09:26 AM
did you run new wires to the sensor from the micro ?

giath
13-02-2012, 11:01 AM
did you run new wires to the sensor from the micro ?

Hi
I did not run any wire at all , and i accsses to emadded accsses to clear that code nothing happend

DaButcher
13-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Make sure the compressor temperature sensor is plugged in correctly. I have had alarm 80 and found temperature sensor and I think low pressure sensor were reversed. Also clean and lube the connection on back of the micro processor.

If the compressor temperature gauge is -----, the alarm will not clear.

IRMechanik
13-02-2012, 11:59 AM
the sensor needs to be calibrated. I looked through my books but I can not find the procedure.
I know I had a service bulletin for calibrating the up IV+ controller but can not find one for the up VI. This must be a magnum whisper unit.

I know on the IV+ (SB-IIIS SR) you calibrated through guarded access and replaced the sensor with two different resistors when prompted. Maybe one of the TK guys could find the bulletin, I can't find it.

giath
13-02-2012, 01:03 PM
hi
thank you , but i changed the display and install other one then the code 80 clear