PDA

View Full Version : Samsung srs2026cvw side by side twin cool fridge/freezer freezer light flashing

mpsebay
12-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Hope some one can help I have read lots of posts on here but I carn't seem to find what is the problem with my ff. I have a Samsung srs2026cvw side by side twincool F/F, Then when we came back of a 4 day holiday the light was flashing on the FREEZER side of the unit the fridge side stated the normal setting but both fridge and freezer were warm inside. We unpluged the f/f and repluged it in a number 4 appeared in the fridge side of the unit and then it started up again and after a few hour it got down to correct temp, -18 for freezer and 2 for fridge.However each morning the light is flashing on the freezer and all is warm again in both the f/f. I only have 4 buttons on the led dispaly I tried pressing the top two buttons but the whole dispaly flashes not just on part. We had the thermal fuse,evap defrost heaterand defrost sensor changed in august in the fridge side. Can any one help we are in Spain and the engineers here are a nightmare as we have had them out 4 times in the time we have had the f/f.

tonto33
12-02-2012, 02:35 PM
defrost problem

mpsebay
12-02-2012, 04:24 PM
would it be the freezer side or fridge side? what do we need to repair this?

tonto33
12-02-2012, 09:06 PM
freezer side replace defrost heater and sensor

mpsebay
13-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Do you know the codes for the sensor and heater and how much it may be? Also do you have a manual for this model of fridge or a picture of where it is etc this would be a massive help.

tonto33
13-02-2012, 03:18 PM
pay my call out and i fit for u need to top up my sun tan lol
try partmaster.co.uk for spares and manual google is ur friend http://www.pdf-manual.com/user-guide-instruction-owner-manual-samsung-sr-s2026cvw-15910.html

mpsebay
14-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Hi Thanks but I think it may be the service manual. I already have the user manual ,p.s It is really cold here -7 this morning not tan until at least may lol I checked partmaster they only show the heater not the sensor do you have the model number for the parts so I can get them here? Many Thanks for all the help so far!!