PDA

View Full Version : Fieldpiece Instruments

terrie73
03-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Does anyone have or know much about fieldpiece
instruments?

I've been looking at their website and receive mailings for these .

www.fieldpiece.com

I quite like their range of fieldpacks but have done various searches on the web google, ebay, etc

www.fieldpiece.com/fieldpacks.html

but cannot see price lists i see their is a link to a belguim sales outlet(seems to be only one in europe)

can anyone give me some feedback on these dedicated tools for the HVACR industry

are they any good

fridg
14-11-2005, 08:41 AM
instruments?

www.fieldpiece.com

I quite like their range of fieldpacks but have done various searches on the web google, ebay, etc

but cannot see price lists i see their is a link to a belguim sales outlet(seems to be only one in europe)

can anyone give me some feedback on these dedicated tools for the HVACR industry

are they any good

I just purchased the HS 36 stick meter
i have used fluke , tes ,plus the cheaper one's

i love it if i smash this one
i know i will get another one.

ozairman
15-11-2005, 07:36 PM
I just purchased the HS 36 stick meter
i love it if i smash this one
i know i will get another one.

I have been out with other techs with the HS35 and HS36 the incessant beeping when measuring mains AC would drive me nuts, personally I quite like the Fluke 337. Very nice for inverters being able to read the Hz directly on the compressor wires with the clamp.

I do have a fieldpiece EHDL1 and the AMR1 milliohm adaptor head, that is the only thing to use on inverter compressors. I would like to get the RH dewpoint head soon but the vacuum gauge is overpriced I'd rather get the standalone CPS one

adam
17-11-2005, 12:59 PM
i've got an sc67 clamp meter, it does the job for me.i guess it depends what part of the industry you're in and what features you need.

refeng85
20-02-2009, 08:12 PM
I just bought the HG1 HVAC guide. This thing is awesome. It can take all your temp and pressure inpts and automatically calculate target superheat, actual superheat, subcooling, combustion analysis etc. It also keeps track of all the customers info and allows you to print forms off the computer. Definetly a good buy.

chemi-cool
21-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Check also GREENLEE 85GT.
High quality testing instrument, i never leave the van without it.

cool_tech
22-02-2009, 09:36 AM
hi guys,
i have a filed piece hs36 with the air flow head on it. needed an anomometre for a job so i brought that set up. i also have a fluke hvac series i think they are both at the same level for quality. fieldpiece was $300 au plus about another $350 per different head.
fluke hvac kit was $400 with infared thermometre. all in au dollars

Alex Harvey
05-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Found Greenlee tools and Greenlee test instuments to be good but not well known outside USA and distrubutors are hard to find.
This is one we use in the UK www.rackettering-greenlee-klauke-tools-distributor.co.uk

superswill
05-10-2009, 09:59 PM
instruments?

www.fieldpiece.com

are they any good

there are alot of guides and demo's on you tube if you do a search for fieldpiece

i think they look great and have some great products but maybe a little dear

other video upload sites are available

TravisAult
09-10-2009, 06:18 PM
instruments?

are they any good

If you have any questions about Fieldpiece products, send me a message and I can answer them.

DRAISLAND7
10-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Call Fieldpiece and ask to speak to Russ Harju, he's very helpful