PDA

View Full Version : Air-con split

klimek
29-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Air-con splits become more popular

Brian_UK
29-10-2005, 11:13 PM
You're spending too much time at that keyboard Marc ...

botrous
29-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Marc , how much time you spent to animate this gif ....

Ps: it's cool

Regards

botrous
29-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Air-con splits become more popular

That what they are made for

botrous
29-10-2005, 11:42 PM
I mean they are made to be popular and fitted everywhere . . . no offence for anyone

Brian_UK
30-10-2005, 08:24 PM
No Marc, I'm always impressed (maybe too easily...) when someone can turn something around to their own advantage.

botrous
30-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Less than 3 minutes, Botrous. I used to spend a lot of time messing with animation so it's very quickly done

Impressed . . . . .

klimek
12-11-2005, 05:56 PM
That what they are made for
I thought that they are made for to condition indoor air.

botrous
12-11-2005, 10:14 PM
I thought that they are made for to condition indoor air.

klimek . . . . . I will say that according to the picture posted by you that you didn't look well to see that the outdoor unit is in the outdoor rather than saying that you are not respecting the poor people who have the same right to have an AC like each human. . . (hope that this wasn't what you meant )

botrous
12-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Who is stealling . . . is it you Marc steallin klimeks avatar and adding fridgetch or klimek doing the opposit ???

klimek
14-11-2005, 08:10 PM
klimek . . . . . I will say that according to the picture posted by you that you didn't look well to see that the outdoor unit is in the outdoor rather than saying that you are not respecting the poor people who have the same right to have an AC like each human. . . (hope that this wasn't what you meant )
I don't know what is your problem but I just wrote that they are more popular.
By the way, there where is outdoor unit there is indoor unit or u trying to say that poor people just have outdoor units.

Abe
15-11-2005, 05:46 PM
I don't know what is your problem but I just wrote that they are more popular.
By the way, there where is outdoor unit there is indoor unit or u trying to say that poor people just have outdoor units.

Ok, dont get your knickers in a twist...........I see an outdoor unit in a pretty decrepit part of town.....

Who cares, ac is not a mercedes benz no more..............just a washing machine the way the far east churns them out

and the lucky geezers who gain benefit from the cooling........

Well , they deserve it after sa ha\rd day in the sweat shop!!

;)