PDA

View Full Version : Daikin RZP145DV1 fails to cool

jkwhite
22-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help troubleshoot a Daikin RZP145DV1 ducted system?

We have just moved into a new house and found that the out-of-warranty 5 yr old Daikin system doesn't work. The A/C seems to do all the right things, but doesn't cool the air.

Using the 41 series codes, the system reports the correct return-air (41-1-01) and controller temperatures (41-1-02) and when turning the AC on, the liquid return (41-1-02) temperature drops from 25 to -2 in around 30 seconds.

The outdoor unit starts up and begins to blow hot air, but soon throttles the fans down. The indoor unit happily blasts the air around the house, but it isn't any cooler.

Would anyone have a copy of the service manual & setting codes that they could please email to me?

Thanks,

John

Hobair
22-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Hello John,

Sent you a link to a site i have used before that have all the manuals listed, hopefully you will find what ou need here.
Regards Paul. http://www.manualcore.com/results.php?lang=en&search=DAIKIN+RZP145DV1+SERVICE+USERS+GUIDE#.TvMohDV7pOY

Ross
23-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Hi John,

If the liquid temp is dropping below 0deg C rapidly then it is possible the system is short on refrigerant and the system shuts down on freeze prevention.

I would suggest contacting a service company to investigate.