PDA

View Full Version : Vrv 2 reset.

wilks
19-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Hello ,
Just wondering if anybody has any advise on how to reset a daikin vrv 2?
There are 3 units piped together , what happened was we found that the inverter board and inverter compressor were down on one of the slave units. So I spoke to daikin and he told me how to run system without bad compressor running so not to keep throwing up faults. I changed both the board and compressor , now I need to find out how to put the slave unit back into the system ( it's still only running on 2 units ).
The thing is it has to be done out of hours as were not able to work on system through out the day so I can't speak to technical to sort it!!
Thanks

refcon32
19-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Did the technician get you to press mode, set and return buttons on pcb to put it into emergency mode, so only the standard compressors are running. If so you need to take it back out of emergency mode. What lights are lit on the board ?

install monkey
19-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Reset the power supply during the outdoor unit is stopping to cancel the
automatic backup operation forcibly.

icemanpaj
19-12-2011, 08:53 PM
First I'd isolate all the units on that system, then turn on again, then hold reset (BS5) on main outdoor pcb for 10 secs. If that doesn't reset then I'd get out the service manual and head to page 60. Here is a link to the service manual - http://www.scribd.com/doc/26097571/VRVII-Basic-Training