PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi pury p500 problem

Kev The Tool
17-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Guys,

i have problem with a mitsi pury p500 system, it has a air to water hot water unit and 9 cassettes, it is controlled by an ag150a controller and has par 30 maa controllers around the system. it keeps throwing up a 6607 (no ACK Return) fault code, the ag150a can see the 2 condensers ( 51 + 52 ), the bc box ( 53 ) and the 10 units on the system. it will run in test except for the hot water unit ( no.1 address on the system) . i have checked the cables and address settings and no matter what i do it still throws up a 6607. the units wont run from the local controllers either. i was thinking of cutting out the ag150a and try to run the system on local controllers. are there any dip switch settings i have to do on the hot water unit. i am back there tomorrow and have to be finished by monday. pleeeeeease help .

Regards

Kev:confused:

Kev The Tool
17-12-2011, 11:26 PM
just bumping

stufus
17-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Ok Kev , I'm a bit out of date on the new mitsu stuff.
Are the par30 controllers 12v or m-net fed (30v) addressable?
If the controllers are 12v I don't think they should not be programmed into the AG150 as it wont recognise them but will keep looking them and throw up 6607 faults.

Do you not need a PAR W21 for the water heater ?
Cheers
Stu

Kev The Tool
17-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Hi stu,
the controllers are the new maa ones they are non programable, the water heater has a par w21 on it. i am proper stumped mate.

kev

stufus
18-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Ok so the controllers are 12v and not on the M-net .
Therefore they should not be programmed into the AG150 , as in, indoor unit 001 should not be assigned RC 101 as it doesn't exist.
And make sure the controller is wired into the correct terminals at the indoor if they have those double deck terminal blocks.
Cheers
Stu

stufus
18-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Whats the model number of the water heater??
Want to see if I can dig out a manual for it.
Cheers
Stu

install monkey
18-12-2011, 12:48 AM
ive tried mitsi website and theres no service manual - not with my access just the technical rubbish
PWFY-P100VM-E-BU
found this though
10.4. Setting addresses
(Be sure to operate with the main power turned OFF.)
[Fig. 10.4.1] (P. 4)
<Address board>

There are two types of rotary switch setting available: setting addresses 1 to 9
and over 10, and setting branch numbers.
How to set addresses
Example: If Address is
“3”, remain SWU2 (for over 10) at “0”, and match
SWU1 (for 1 to 9) with
“3”.
How to set branch numbers SWU3 (Series R2 only)
Match the indoor unit
’s refrigerant pipe with the BC controller’s end connection
number. Remain other than R2 at
“0”.

The rotary switches are all set to “0” when shipped from the factory. These
switches can be used to set unit addresses and branch numbers at will.

The determination of indoor unit addresses varies with the system at site. Set
them referring to the DATA BOOK

Kev The Tool
18-12-2011, 05:28 AM
i have a service manual for the pwfy p100, interesting about the units not having to have the remotes registered on the ag150a, there are 3 units that do not have a registered controller on the ag150a and they are the only 3 that do not show a 6607 fault code, what are the chances this could be it ?, sounds plausable!i am just leaving so i will be on site in about 3 hours will keep you posted.
cheers Kev

stufus
18-12-2011, 07:50 PM
4:30AM Kev ??
You're eager ,or is it because you're on double bubble on Sunday.
Keep us posted , good luck .
Cheers
Stu

Kev The Tool
18-12-2011, 09:40 PM
on a price mate and the building gets handed over tomorrow, believe me i wouldnt do brum to brighton cos i want to, but i have had a breakthrough, the guy who wired the hot water supply had wired the connection on/off, and operation enable wires into the panel had wired the relays the wrong way round but as they were both energised it was the last place i checked, Fu**ing numpty!! on the up side at least i can charge him for wasting my time, thanks anyway lads i can put this one to bed and move on to the next one.

Kev

stufus
18-12-2011, 11:01 PM
At least you got sorted.
Always check other peoples work before checking your own.
Cheers
Stu