PDA

View Full Version : Fresh air fan on KRP card: Help!!

jimbo1979
17-12-2011, 03:23 AM
On commissioning VRV system had to also run fresh air fan which was wired W1 and W2 which is relay1 on the KRP. Problem is it was not energising and have a relay down the line which its supposed to energise for the fan. Wired onto W3 and W4 Fault relay and as it's going to fault ended up wiring this way. Spoke to Daikin tech support and he suggested leaving it like that.:o!!!!!!!

As much as I didn't like leaving it that way the fan turns on and off when unit is also. Was told there was no setting to do on the dip sw1 Dial. The unit is a FDYQ100MAV1 on a group controller. One plug brings power onto the KRP the other is wired onto P1 P2. Any ideas as I would love to know why realy 1 not working + board in fault. Card is KRP4A5.

INFO much apreciated. Thanks

brunstar
18-12-2011, 12:26 AM
W1 and W2 are the run terminals and will only close when the fan coil is operating. Do you want the fresh air fan to run when the fan coil is also not running? What type of control do you want for the fan? On and off at different times to the fan coil? do you have an i touch on the job?

Krondor
26-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Daikin is a perfect equipment for standard applications. However, if you need some additional features (like your case) it becomes very clumsy.

Try looking for third party solutions, that can give you a lot of flexibility.
You can google for example ("Cool Automation"). The company provides all kinds of flexible controls on demand that can interlock with many brendsm including Daikin.