PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to Refrigeration Engineering

shandley
24-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Have you been looking for something rewarding and worthwhile. Whether you are looking for a new challenge or something that can fit in around your lifestyle Protocol Professional can help.

We can offer you the opportunity to lecturer and assess at further education colleges. We can offer flexible working hours to fit in around your current workload. If you have skills and knowledge you would like to pass on to the next generation please feel free to contact us.

You do not need to hold a teaching qualification in order to begin teaching just a willingness to study towards one.

If you would like further information please feel free to contact the recruitment team on 0115 911 1177, alternatively email resourcing@protocol-professional.co.uk

frank
24-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Well now - I visited the Protocol website http://www.els.co.uk/default-associates.asp and looked for Refrigeration teaching opportunities in all the available regions and all results were negative.

Why advertise your product here on the forum if there are NO available teaching opportunities in REFRIGERATION anywhere in the UK??

Oh, and by the way, Webram does not allow advertising on the forum so this may be the last chance you get to reply before your post is deleted :)

US Iceman
24-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Maybe they are building an email list for marketing?

MRcoolingMAJIC
24-10-2005, 05:22 PM
You do not need to hold a teaching qualification in order to begin teaching just a willingness to study towards one.

What qualification would there be. I know I could always improve on my presentation skills. But what else?

Thanx for the attention.

frank
24-10-2005, 08:06 PM
But what else?

Thanx for the attention.

Mr Majic Could your SPELLING be improved :D

Abe
24-10-2005, 09:18 PM
He cant improve his spelling by........"majic"

and he wants to teach????????
:D :D :D

botrous
24-10-2005, 09:22 PM
well i guess . . . you do need some qualifications in order to teach . . . you could be great in refrigeration but not that good in communication . . . .
And the one who is ready to hire a teacher without teaching qualifications . . . mmm let's say even he doesn't know what teaching means , even he is in a hurry to make money from students .....

PS : not applicable for all teachers , some are born whith the good sense of teaching :)

US Iceman
24-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Hi botrous,

There is an old saying that is appropriate sometimes:

Those that can do the work, do it.

Those that cannot do the work, teach.

In some cases, people can do both.

The best teachers are those that have done the work. But as I'm sure you will agree, teaching can be difficult too.;)

chemi-cool
24-10-2005, 10:31 PM
STUDY IS BEAUTIFUL,
fOOD FOR THE BRAIN,
I STERT TO STUDY SOMETHING NEW NEXT WEEK WHEN I RETURN FROM CYPRUS.

CHEMI:)

botrous
25-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Those that cannot do the work, teach

Well maybe and oh GOD , how brilliant will the students be . . . . man we teach technology , how can you teach it if you can't work with it ??????

But as I'm sure you will agree, teaching can be difficult too.

Try it , and you will find how difficult it is

US Iceman
25-10-2005, 05:15 PM
how can you teach it if you can't work with it ??????

I have seen some teachers that would put you to sleep. Technically very good, but they have difficulty in teaching the concepts and application of that knowledge.

Try it , and you will find how difficult it is

I teach also, and I know how difficult it is.;)

The statement I wrote before is not meant to embarrass anyone or creat conflict. It is a statement intended to show the difficulty in bringing the two areas (teaching and application of knowledge) together.

botrous
25-10-2005, 09:50 PM
I have seen some teachers that would put you to sleep. Technically very good, but they have difficulty in teaching the concepts and application of that knowledge.

Totally agree

I teach also, and I know how difficult it is.

I didn't know that , now as i know i have a new mate (I mean teaching mate)

The statement I wrote before is not meant to embarrass anyone or creat conflict. It is a statement intended to show the difficulty in bringing the two areas (teaching and application of knowledge) together.

No embarrassement, no conflict , the saying can be true in some cases . . . . but not everyone who can do it can teach it :)