PDA

View Full Version : Nvq level 3 engineers drawings

charlie25
26-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Evening all,

Help required I'm currently studying level 3 installation and commissioning and I'm Banging my head against the wall trying to answer the following. How do different types of engineer drawings interrelate.

Many thanks

Brian_UK
27-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Are you talking about the different trades that may produce drawings for a project or, what do you mean by engineer drawings?

charlie25
27-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time by different types of drawings I assume that they mean piping and instrument, electrical single line and schematics, electronic diagrams and schematics, logic diagrams and prints, fabrication, construction and architectural. As the first part of the questions is what are the different types of drawings used and how do they interrelate. Not sure if I'm trying to over complicate the question or not.

Cheers

taz24
28-11-2011, 07:20 PM
In Refrigeration and air conditioning technology standardised symbols are used for process schematics. Forrefrigeration, the standard EN 1861 Refrigeration Systems and Heat Pumps applies, and for air conditioning technology, the standard DIN 1946 Ventilation and Air Conditioning Technology applies.

All the best

taz

charlie25
09-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Cheers taz, clear as mud!