PDA

View Full Version : thermoguard upiv+

relutudor
20-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi . I have one of this unit when i started on display to 5s to 5s apeard -17,8*c for one secund then for 5 second 10.4*c(or more in function of temperature of container). in this condition i can set up no one of dezired value .ex the temp preset is-5*c and i wish +10 .if in 5secund i dont press enter all value is reset .the only error e50 apear on display.
all function can be accesible only for 5 sec
could somone help me
the unit is SMX SR

gravy258
21-11-2011, 08:43 AM
-17.8 displayed on power up is normal for most TK micros with a on/off toggle switch.

Is the display then showing ---- ?

code 50 set clock is normal.

does the unit start up?

what is the display showing when it is running?

will the set point go no higher than -5 c ? then -5 flashes when you try and go past it ? The setpoint could be fixed in optiset in guarded access.

sorry, your question is hard to understand, you will have to explain more

relutudor
25-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Hello. When starting the engine starts but after 5 seconds the display with the advent of -17.8 * C stops and the cycle is repeated over and over (imagine what would happen if not stopped). I disconnected the relay output starting from the injection pump to see if it works the procesor.toate are usually separate, sees engine temperature sensors + enclosure, battery voltage, etc. can be shown only parameters between the two views (5 seconds).
if it is normal to display at startup -17.8 * C then it seems that the initialization operation is repeated from 5 to 5 seconds.
I removed the EEPROM and I started and I displayed characters on screen but no longer resets and of course does not work.
the latest information when filling up the board with 12V only do the same
The software may not be good?
thank you

gravy258
28-11-2011, 06:07 AM
is one of the buttons is stuck in ?
do you have another unit to swap the whole micro with?

relutudor
28-11-2011, 03:18 PM
hi it's not by buttons and i make a probe with another unit ;all it's ok i can not probe the eeprom becouse the good unit it is not mine

gravy258
29-11-2011, 05:46 AM
have you tried the micro or eeprom out of the other unit ?

relutudor
02-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello, I did test and machine shop, besides removing the EEPROM reset but we replaced, sources stabilizer 5V-5V, 10V without result;
in romania up controller is 2000 euro in Spain is 535 euros and are forced to find a solution here
Thank you for your attention.

relutudor
02-12-2011, 06:29 AM
can not access guarded access and self check. without connectors on the motherboard relays and sensors then displays -----17, 8 * c and so