PDA

View Full Version : Zanussi Refrigerated table

ianparker0801
17-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi

I have a Zanussi Refrigerated table (MNo. 9YTX 113163 04) whihc has stopped working. It is showing an error code E2, I have tried getting in touch with Zanussi/Electrolux but they keep telling me they only deal with their approved service providers.
After some investigating I found the thermal protection switch for the compressor is faulty. To prove this I bypassed it and the system seems to cool but the error code stays.
It could simply be an error telling me the fridge temperature is to hi but I'm loathed to leave it running with the protection bypassed incase there is another problem.

Does anyone have a list of error codes or any other advice that might help.

Ian

Andy AC
17-11-2011, 07:43 PM
The code will most likely be a probe fault, t/stat or evap depending on controller manufacturer, and not related to the compressor fault. Check condenser coil is clean, compressor starting gear and running amps of comp.

Andy

al
17-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Post a pic of the controller, is it an elliwell?

al

install monkey
17-11-2011, 09:52 PM
e2 is evap probe fault/short
e1 is cabinet temp probe
evap probe will be stuck in the evap fins, sensor will cost around 15quid, to test this,disconnect both probes from the controller and test the resistance accross the 2 thermistors if different then probe fault,if similar then dry joint or cable damaged usually resistance is from 1000 ohm to 15000 ohms depending on temperature.

get a new klixon for your compressor,clean the condenser coil and confirm the cond fan runs

al
17-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Monkey's robbed all me rep points, i can't give him any more!!

al

install monkey
17-11-2011, 10:11 PM
ill gladly accept ur lil green square al haha

Monkey's robbed all me rep points, i can't give him any more!!

al