PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Inverter Air Con R104A problem with timer

tish
17-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi, am hopeing someone can help me. I have a panasonic inverter air con. When you turn the air con on, it runs great for exactly 5 mins, then the Timer comes on flashing on the inside unit and it will not come back on unless we turn the air con off at the outside power supply. You can start it again, runs for 5mins then off again. This is driving me nuts. There is no error code appearing on the remote either. Help we are melting in 38C heat.

install monkey
17-11-2011, 09:39 PM
morning tish,give us model numbers for the indoor,outdoor units and which led flashes (operation or timer etc) and count if it flashes continuously,or in a sequence ie 5flashes and a pause then 5flashes etc

stefs_cruiser
18-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Hold the check button on the controller for 5 seconds.(untill controller goes clear and indoor beeps)
Then use timer up arrow, and cycle through the fault codes,untill indoor has several beeps, then post that code here :-)

Cheers

malikmarina
26-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi, I'm also having trouble with the timer on the Panasonic Inverter Air Con. I have done the above, Faulty code F90. Can some one help me? Thanks

stefs_cruiser
26-01-2012, 12:17 PM
its a PFC error, PFC stands for Power Factor Correction, it can be caused by low line voltage(unlikely) or a faulty outdoor main PCB.
If its under warranty call 132 600 :-)

malikmarina
27-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Thank you stefs_cruiser. Unfortunately I don't think its still under warranty. I will track down someone in
Brisbane.