PDA

View Full Version : Good ole days at W H O'Gorman (UK)

steve machin
10-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi Guys, My name is Steve Machin and I worked for O'G in the london office from 1970-1976. I was only 17 when I joined, I was taken on by John Ryan and was a mate to Dave Ash! I need to contact any of you that worked with me on any Tesco refit ghosters in the london area! As much fun as I had doing them I regret that I contracted Mesothelioma from breathing in Asbestos!!! TRy as I can I cant remember any specific sites ( early altizimers!!! ). If you can help you may be required to give a statment to my solicitor! If you read this but cant remember ant specific jobs but remember me it would be great to hear from you. Here's hoping!

WebRam
10-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Steve,

Sorry, I was supposed to start this thread for you but totally forgot. I really do apologize for that.

Mark
19-11-2011, 04:45 PM
I was lucky enough to work with a couple of ex O G Gents I am still in touch with, Mr Dunt & Mr Matthews cant remember what office they worked out of though.

steve machin
21-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Hi Mark, If you could find out if any off those gents would contact me ASAP i would be obliged. I think Mr Dunt was Ian but I'm not sure!

Mark
22-11-2011, 07:55 PM
No Problem Steve, if you private message me your contact details i.e mobile no etc.....

I will give Ian a call tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Mark:)

steve machin
02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Hi Mark,

I dont think you got my last message as I cant see anything on this thread. If you could get Ian Dunt to contact me my private e-mail address is stevemachin32@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help

Steve

Mark
02-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Ok steve Ive passed this info to Ian...

Kind Regards

Mark:)

BoyesTurner
16-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Mark,

I'm Steve Machin's solicitor. He really is not very well now and I need to track down some of the O'Gorman engineers who worked on the Tesco refit jobs in the 1970s. Can you help me?

On the previous thread started by chiller man on 11/08/2009 there were a number of names mentioned that Steve recognises: John Crockett, Ian Gardener, Peter Richardson and Graham Ogilvie to name a few and could do with some leads to find them. I have sent a friendship request to chiller man and would be grateful if you can pass on this message to him or to Ian Dunt. My email address is vkerridge@boyesturner.com

Mark
16-02-2012, 07:25 PM
I am sorry to hear that, I have sent you an email with his contact details..

Mark