PDA

View Full Version : Control Humidity in Coldroom 10C

Setyo
08-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Hi.. I need anyone to help me..
How to get Humidity stable in 90% of cold room with temperature 10 degrees C.
for all your attention i say many thanks..

Regards,

Setyo.

install monkey
08-11-2011, 09:02 PM
if u want 90% rh in a coldroom at 10 deg , get a kettle and a monkey to keep boiling it!

Sandro Baptista
08-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Hello Setyo,

What kind of product you have there?

Get a pack of aircoolers working with a DTM=5K. Get a source of water and spray it using nozzles. You can put this nozzles in front of the aircooler so the air stream will push the water drops away.

Use a humidity control to stop and start the water injection on the coold room. You can always use a bigger DTM on the aircooler but more water vpour will be lost from the coldroom atmosphere.

Hope this would help you a little.

Magoo
09-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Hi
select evaporators with a high sensible heat ratio and add evaporator pressure regulators

Sandro Baptista
09-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi
select evaporators with a high sensible heat ratio and add evaporator pressure regulators

My opinion is that water injection or water vapor will always needed to guarantee the 90%. The moisture shall have 7g water/kg dry air.

savoc
10-11-2011, 11:23 AM
try cycling evaporator fans with compressor. select a evaporator with 3>5k the low the t/d the high moisture will have. same as used in some meat rooms. The best equipment to use is the Carell Humidisk connected to the correct controller and sensor they will work 100%.