PDA

View Full Version : I am in trouble!!!!

mad fridgie
06-11-2011, 09:56 AM
The local govt employment agency came round today.

" they said i was paying my staff less than minimum wage"

So I said

" my engineer gets $1000 a week, free use of the van, holiday pay, sick pay and pension"

That sounds OK, they said any body-else?

My Secretary, 18 bucks an hour, holiday, pension and free time on the net and talking to her mother,

Thats OK as well!!!

Anybody eles?

Yes i said the "halfwit"

He works 80Hrs a week, 7 days a week, no holidays, no lunch break, and earns $50 a week!

"WELL" said the inspector, "I would like to speak to this halfwit!!!!"
"YOU ARE" I said

bum bum:D

MikeHolm
06-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Oh you poor fellow.......guys, can we take up a collection for poor Mad?

After he has been taken care of, I'm next in line (got to set a precedent somewhere)

install monkey
06-11-2011, 11:45 AM
sorry mike, youd spend it all on partying with organic mind warping substances, currently im sponsering the -help buy mikeref a toaster appeal

Oh you poor fellow.......guys, can we take up a collection for poor Mad?

After he has been taken care of, I'm next in line (got to set a precedent somewhere)

MikeHolm
06-11-2011, 11:48 AM
I thought Mikeref only needed the blender for mixed drinks, seeing as he is a ausie and all. Did he go stick the knife in the toaster again and burn it out.....

stufus
06-11-2011, 11:54 AM
I'd love to help out lads but I think I'm going to set up a training trust fund for a certain someone regarding welding,brazing,and the finer points of 12,000 btu compressors.
Very sorry but first up best dressed and all that.
Cheers
Stu

MikeHolm
06-11-2011, 11:57 AM
skinflint, You just want to go to the Caribbean

install monkey
06-11-2011, 11:59 AM
poor mike already has a rum distillary in his attic and a rum delivery system which delivers rum preheated to 32deg c to any chair in the house via braided hose 3/4 that is-none of ur tin pot 1/4 stuff- mike does a propper job to ensure the correct flow rate he has a 3.5 bar booster set to maintain constant pressure! but alas as mikes toaster doesnt involve rum,he cannot be bothered to go on a website and order spares and a technical manual- currently the browning control is faulty- either frazzled or not frazzled- no happy medium-it may be the control module or the thermistors at fault but poor mike is pulling his hair out as he is not a toaster techie-haha

I thought Mikeref only needed the blender for mixed drinks, seeing as he is a ausie and all. Did he go stick the knife in the toaster again and burn it out.....

stufus
06-11-2011, 12:01 PM
I don't see the point in buying Mike ref a toaster ,when he can do it on the barbie.
He could try this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_Z4fKizVM
And yes I wouldn't mind a trip to the Caribbean

MikeHolm
06-11-2011, 12:01 PM
pictures, I want pictures

install monkey
06-11-2011, 12:04 PM
mikes barbie is in the city- (his misses) and i dont think she will lay still enough to toast bread!

MikeHolm
06-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Maybe but I still want pictures

install monkey
06-11-2011, 12:10 PM
a wangle and a jangle- is that a technical term for not being able to get the f**king cover off?
his bird was alright filming!!

I don't see the point in buying Mike ref a toaster ,when he can do it on the barbie.
He could try this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_Z4fKizVM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_Z4fKizVM)
And yes I wouldn't mind a trip to the Caribbean

MikeHolm
06-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Get them t me ASAP.....I can wangle and jangle the toaster but the pics are important (install has a second career with a camera)

mikeref
06-11-2011, 10:46 PM
a wangle and a jangle- is that a technical term for not being able to get the f**king cover off?
his bird was alright filming!!Well there you go! Wondered why i have to slam the lever down several times to make it stick!! Would have lost my patience at the point of wangle n jangle.

MikeHolm
07-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Wondered when you would pipe in on this important thread.

mikeref
07-11-2011, 03:17 AM
Wondered when you would pipe in on this important thread. Yeah, got to sleep sometimes, than again, we don't hear anything from you over in I.M. and C.M's yard :p.

MikeHolm
07-11-2011, 11:17 AM
I did get on to it but it is confusing with all the people I have never heard of wanting to friend me. I can understand why the teens have 24,000 best friends. Did i say I was a Luddite?