PDA

View Full Version : Transcritical CO2 Systems

MikeySq
04-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Hey are there many on here running servicing or setting up any transcritical systems in a grocery store type rack system?

Mike

cold.man
21-11-2011, 11:28 AM
work on transcritical systems in the supermarket industry
HT transcritical systems
HT transcritical with compound LT system
Ht transcritical with LT cascade system

MikeHolm
21-11-2011, 12:57 PM
I may be wrong but i don't think we are at that point in Canada yet. We are kinda behind in some technologies.

Jens Skipper
29-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi Mike
We have a number of years, installed and serviced transcritical facilities, and have much experience with this type of facility.
Is there anything special you want to know, ask away.

Skipper

MikeySq
17-12-2011, 01:36 AM
I may be wrong but i don't think we are at that point in Canada yet. We are kinda behind in some technologies.

HI MikeHolm, The guys over in quebec have a half dozen or more stores running transcritical CO2, it should be comming to Ontario and or Alberta soon !

Mike

MikeySq
17-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Hi Mike
We have a number of years, installed and serviced transcritical facilities, and have much experience with this type of facility.
Is there anything special you want to know, ask away.

Skipper

HI Skipper, I was just wondering if anyone had any piping, electric and control schematics, i'm looking to read up on on it,

I have exposure to sub critical DX CO2(HFC refrigerant Cascade) and Co2 as a Secondary refrigerant, its just the next step i want to see.

Mike

MikeySq
17-12-2011, 01:40 AM
What controls systems are you using mainly?

Mark
17-12-2011, 10:38 AM
http://www.r744.com/news.php

Have a look at this site Mike