PDA

View Full Version : Pls. help on York RVJC18AS-AAR split aircon wiring.

matanglawin
31-10-2011, 02:48 PM
dear all.

i am looking for a wiring diagram and boards schematic diagrams for the above York aircon. i am not an a/c technician but an electronics technician. i am trying to help one of our "a/c technician" on how to troubleshoot the York RVJC18AS split aircon that our accommodations are using. we are currently using 75 and almost all of this type. we have "technicians" but they are not really knowledgeable in refrigeration and air-conditioning. what i mean;

they way i see how they troubleshoot a fault, they suspect immediately the power board, the capacitor or compressor. say for example, an E1 error code, they replaced the capacitor several times and it's the same error. until they finally conclude it's a power board problem and that ends the troubleshooting, and they replace the whole aircon unit with a working one. i asked the "technician" what is the fault on the power board and he just replied, "maybe some fuse or faulty parts".

i would like to help the guy in fault finding the electronic side of the aircon and that's the reason why i am looking for the wiring diagram and schematic diagram of the electronic boards that this model has. i appreciate very much if anyone can point to me where i can download this information from. or anyone can share their troubleshooting experience with this model.

thanks in advance.

matanglawin
11-11-2011, 08:29 PM
anyone who can help?

install monkey
11-11-2011, 08:47 PM
found an operation manual, nothing with fault codes or wiring diagram,sorry