PDA

View Full Version : Beko thermostat wiring

Dellboy
20-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi all,
I have a beko cda752fw. I cant remember which way round the brown and black wires go.It has 3 wires 2purple to one of the terminals and a black wire to a terminal and a brown wire to a terminal.The 2 latter spades on the thermostat are perpendicular to each other.They are numbered..Could anyone tell me which terminals the wire brown or black goes to .If you know it would be much appreciated.Thanks

fridgemaker23
22-10-2011, 05:28 PM
There should be a wiring diagram in the manual. If you can't find the wiring diagram, I would look online for one. Without looking at it, this would be a tough decision to make. Plus, I wouldn't want to cause damage!

chillerman2006
22-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi all,
I have a beko cda752fw. I cant remember which way round the brown and black wires go.It has 3 wires 2purple to one of the terminals and a black wire to a terminal and a brown wire to a terminal.The 2 latter spades on the thermostat are perpendicular to each other.They are numbered..Could anyone tell me which terminals the wire brown or black goes to .If you know it would be much appreciated.Thanks

Hi Dellboy

the brown/black will be your live and thermostat switched live

it does not matter which way they go unless there is a diode in the thermostat (cant see why)

check for voltage on the other two terminals

connect either the black or brown

check voltage on the other

R's chillerman

fridgemaker23
27-10-2011, 01:41 AM
Have you had any luck solving this? These types of things can be confusing. As I said above, the wiring diagram will be the best help. Have you considered consulting a San Francisco electrician (http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/san-francisco/electrical.htm)?