PDA

View Full Version : help!!! airdale a/c in coms romm fault is comms fault

shawy1
13-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi working on 4x airedale a/c unit in a comms room they are all interlinked all have coms fault spoke to airdale (waste of time) changed main trend I Q board still no joy then changed the relay board all on airdals say so still no joy all parts changed in unit number 4

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! server room getting hot

Thanks
Matt

chillerman2006
13-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Shawy1

can you link out the external run signal and run them as stand alones, for now to get out of trouble, until you solve the trend issue?

R's chillerman

Fixaman
13-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Have you got the trend display with 4 buttons on it switches,knobs sensors and alarms and an on off switch

sedgy
13-10-2011, 05:38 PM
hi shawy1
airedale units used to have a auto- off - run switch in the A- H- UNIT can you turn one or 2 on run ? sedgy ,

andyc425
31-10-2011, 04:50 PM
i assume they are all run in auto if linked, usually there will be one master and all the rest will be slaves identify the master and individually run it with one airedale on at a time to find out which one is not talking to the master,once identified it should indicate in the menu what fault is causing the unit not to run and alarm causing the comms fault i.e it might be compressor alarm or return air which causes unit to stop running triggering the comms alarm ,depending on the fault you can run the unit in manual instead of auto and disable component causing the alarm without any more info thats the best i have right now gd luck mate