PDA

View Full Version : viewing older pictures that were posted

engrp
07-10-2011, 04:22 PM
hello mr moderator. is there a way to look at the albums of formerly posted pictures ? the ones that are in the upper portion of the "forum" page ? sometimes, i write comments on some of the pictures, and then when i want to check for the reply, i cannot find the pictures. thanks

WebRam
08-10-2011, 10:03 AM
you need to note what member and album the comment was made in.

install monkey
08-10-2011, 09:05 PM
webram- is there within ur servers-pics of graham hendras hall of shame,as they were legendary

WebRam
09-10-2011, 08:43 AM
they should still be there, I have never removed any albums

chillerman2006
09-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi Install

having just checked, there are 3 Graham h****** but none hendras (hall, harrison, hutton)

there is how ever http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?2674-Hall-of-shame.

is this what your looking for ?

R's chillerman

engrp
09-10-2011, 12:15 PM
sorry chillerman, maybe you replied to me by mistake. i am not lloking for the hall of shame posts. i am looking at some of the posted pictures. and in some occasions, i post some comments . but after a few days, when i open the ref engr website forum page, the pictures posted are already different. got the comment, that i should list the album where i made a comment. thanks again , fellow members/moderators for your replies. i am personally, learning a lot from the forums, and the pictures being posted. hope someday, i can post also some pictures of relevance to fellow members. thanks to all

chillerman2006
09-10-2011, 12:23 PM
No Mistake engrp

I was replying to 'Install Monkey' above

Easiest way to find comments you posted on others pictures is add them as a contact (not friend just contact)

You can then go into your contacts list, click on their name and then their album

contacts list can be found under above 'forum actions' then 'general settings'

R's chillerman

engrp
09-10-2011, 01:43 PM
ok thanks for the tip. will do that.

paul_h
09-10-2011, 01:49 PM
I think the ones were from when he worked at LG, from the hendrag account, and they were linked to his own website, not a thread here on RE.
I got some photos of mine in that listing. Never been so proud as I was then, to live in a country with crap POS installers ! :)

Hi Install

having just checked, there are 3 Graham h****** but none hendras (hall, harrison, hutton)

there is how ever http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?2674-Hall-of-shame.

is this what your looking for ?

R's chillerman
edit:
hey chillerman, it is in the thread you found: http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?2674-Hall-of-shame.&p=73752#post73752

chillerman2006
09-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi Paul

Haha :D, I see them all yesterday mate, when trawling all looking for what 'Install' wanted

Its just ''Crazy'' what some people do & then one of us gets called to sort it out, when it dont work - nightmare but makes for good pics to post

R's chillerman