PDA

View Full Version : I need Engine Specs for a lot of Transport reefer units

prjohnson
30-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm Perry from Atlanta & first of all, I have no expirence with reefer units, so if I'm asking something wrong, or my terminology is off, please let me know.

Here's what I need:
Reefer Make
Reefer Model
Engine Make
Engine Liters (displacement also if possible)
# of Cylinders

I really perfer this in some kind of manual, or brochure. If there is somewhere I could buy this information, please let me know.

Without giving out names, I'm doing this research for work & am trying to get a lot of the parts easily available to everyone. The parts to fix these units are already here, just no way to easily look them up.

email to: reeferresearch@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

djbe
04-10-2011, 10:52 PM
You can buy this information in the form of parts manuals from the manufacturers.

What it looks like you are asking is can you guys give me all the information so we can make a profit from selling parts back to you?

prjohnson
05-10-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry if it came off sounding that way to you. I clearly see your point. - It should have been worded differently.
I already have a lot of the information, just no good way to verify that it's accurate. With older units, it's fairly difficult to find reliable information.
I would rather be pointed in the right direction, than to take word of mouth.
Thanks for your input!