PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi city multi mode symbol flashing

marc5180
28-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Has anyone ever come across the G50a where the mode symbol I.e heat flashes continuously and is prohibited from working?

I'm working on a puryp350 Yhma and have several indoors with poor performance. It's looking likely that liquid lines have been crossed.

I'd been testing each indoor in heating and cooling two at a time until I got to the last two and the heat symbol kept flashing. I tried other indoors that had been on heating previously but none of them would heat.

Indoor dips aren't set to cooling only and the system is heat recovery so simultaneous heating and cooling is possible.

stufus
28-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Has someone disabled heating mode electronically via the remote controller and/or interlocked operation with another indoor or set temp limits on the g50.
Cheers
Stu.

marc5180
28-09-2011, 04:25 PM
No i've had all of the indoors in heating mode at some point over the last two days. None of the units are interlocked and as far as i'm aware these haven't had any temp limits set on them.

90% of the units were in heating mode earlier today but then all of a sudden none of them would enter heating mode.

stufus
28-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Im sure youve copped it already, but some sort of limit has been set on at least 1 of thosr controllers. Now you have the joy of figuring out which one.
Thats the only reason ive ever encountered this sort of issue.
Keep us posted.
Cheers
Stu

sweimaker
07-10-2011, 08:23 PM
with the g50a the limits and interlocking of unit is all done via that, (to disable certain things on unit controllers)

id say give mitsi technical a call, they are great on the phone pm me if you need the number