PDA

View Full Version : Spare remote controller for MHI fixed speed.

r.bartlett
26-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi

Has anyone got a spare they could let me have/sell etc

Richard

paul_h
26-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Well I could have been an anonymous stat for 'viewed' and not replied*, but I have to ask, i) can't you get them new anymore? ii) Is a universal one no good to you? iii) Maybe a model number would be required since they aren't all the same surely?

* guess no one here knows anything about carrier since no replies either for my thread...

r.bartlett
26-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Well I could have been an anonymous stat for 'viewed' and not replied*, but I have to ask, i) can't you get them new anymore? ii) Is a universal one no good to you? iii) Maybe a model number would be required since they aren't all the same surely?

* guess no one here knows anything about carrier since no replies either for my thread...

in no particular order:
Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial SRK28HGS
yes £100.
not sure as they don't list mhi

paul_h
26-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Wow £100! i thought some of the brands I had to get remotes for were pricey.
Is this a infrared remote? or a wall mount? You didn't say that earlier before as well :)
Infrared remotes good to have around, worth dropping one in your toolbag for diagnostics/checking the a/c works with universal, and having another to sell on the spot.

charlie patt
26-09-2011, 07:56 PM
do you require a infa red or wall mount with a adaptor

r.bartlett
26-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Infrared as they don't so wall mounts for the small units :-)

charlie patt
26-09-2011, 08:13 PM
they do a adaptor plug for a hard wired controllers on the mhi to convert to hardwired controller / i will get a photo of what we have infa and hard wired and get a photo up tomoz, you can borrow it to test your kit then ta charlie

r.bartlett
26-09-2011, 08:28 PM
they do a adaptor plug for a hard wired controllers on the mhi to convert to hardwired controller / i will get a photo of what we have infa and hard wired and get a photo up tomoz, you can borrow it to test your kit then ta charlie

I was told that the small old fixed speed wall mounts were infrared only??

charlie patt
26-09-2011, 08:38 PM
we originally where told that but when we done the 5 year warrantie course they showed us different even on the old units on provision the units have dip switches on the indoor it can be done/ if its infa red is it the one with the power button in the middle we have also used the common controller out of srw they work ok on infa red and no money either

charlie patt
26-09-2011, 09:03 PM
let me no if you need any ive got to go on a call ta charlie

yinmorrison
26-09-2011, 11:09 PM
I have a few of them and you are welcome to one.