PDA

View Full Version : Can you help us please?

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Hello
New to this site recently. Our air conditioning had a small leak, so we vented the remainder to space and pulled system pressure to space too, recharged to 7k superheat and 10k subcooling and it now works fine accept when we have sun. We believe its either an issue with unprotected radiant heat or an overload of neutrinos. Can anyone advise? High side is 21bar temperature 90k = superheat 20k. Low side is 12bar temperature 6k = superheat 7k. Liquid line is 24k = subcooling 10k. Pressures and temperatures remain quite stable even when on sun side but it just fails to cool, what could be the problem, the only problem we see is an intermittent drop in suction pressure and rise in temperature which subsides as soon as sun is down. Our oxygen regenerator seems to be working below design also when suction pressure drops. Thankyou

monkey spanners
25-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi Aussie!

I think the trouble here is since last week when neutrinos became able to exceed the speed of light that, anything you try and cool will in fact warm up before you've even started, try fitting a relay in the feed to the reversing valve so that it defaults to heating, that way it will cool before its even started and you'll save some energy you can then use to boost the perfromance of the oxygen generator.

I have had some success in the past with revesing the polarity but is not an ellegant soltion and best left as a kill or cure measure imho.

MS :)

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Hello
could anyone help, who does actually understand refrigeration and physics a bit more than the monkey?
It is running R410a and I have made a typo error discharge temperature is 54k. Can an experienced refrigeration engineer confirm these pressures look good and help put the monkey back in her cage. Thankyou

Grizzly
25-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Aussie.
You insult a very esteemed member.
Talk in Kelvin when not necessary then expect the rest of us who are here to help, to take pity on you.
Your first post was full as far as I could understand it, of bad practice and poor information.
It's a wonder Monkey even bothered to answer!
As we say around my part of the world.

"On Your Bike!"

You may know physics but you don't appear to know how to ask!

Grizzly

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey come on, first the monkey & now the grizzly bear with a sore head, what is this a Zoo? Can anyone help me please that is not a caged animal ? Thankyou

simon@parker
25-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Aussie.
You insult a very esteemed member.
Talk in Kelvin when not necessary then expect the rest of us who are here to help, to take pity on you.
Your first post was full as far as I could understand it, of bad practice and poor information.
It's a wonder Monkey even bothered to answer!
As we say around my part of the world.

"On Your Bike!"

You may know physics but you don't appear to know how to ask!

Grizzly well said that man :) tell him to sling his hook :)

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Now Its a monkey shivering, is that from the weather or the chill pills? Is there any zoo keepers on here tonight, to round up the animals, can anyone help me please?

simon@parker
25-09-2011, 06:51 PM
if yr in the vaccume of space just pop over to the hatch open door and get me an outside temp reading with a calibrated hand held thermometer will only take u a mo will be happy to help then
:)

monkey spanners
25-09-2011, 06:54 PM
On second thoughts i'd be investigating oil waxing issues if you temperatures are correct and given you location in outer space, though i'd expect the effect of the sun would be helping and not hindering operation, curious!

If all else fails, open a window :)

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Thankyou
Currently outside temperature is fluctuating between -185k and -247k it appears to be an abnormality of a solar storm we are currently experiencing, btw earths sheild seems to be flexing quite a bit from up here, are you having strange pressure readings on land?

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Hello Simon
are you ok working at these temperatures, you are the only one here who understands, I have pulled a excellent vaccuum prior to charging and it only took 12 seconds, remarkable

AussieIce
25-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello again monkey
we have illiminated oil from our systems and have replaced traditional compressors, with a modified jet compressor that work very well, maybe I under estimated animals, you do appear to understand flux points for waxing. Have you experienced jet compressors with what we call widget moderation control?

monkey spanners
25-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Hello again monkey
we have illiminated oil from our systems and have replaced traditional compressors, with a modified jet compressor that work very well, maybe I under estimated animals, you do appear to understand flux points for waxing. Have you experienced jet compressors with what we call widget moderation control?

AHA!

Some of those jet compressors use magnetic bearings, be sure your bearing magnetometer ecu is correcting for the influence of the earths magnetic poles, you may need to interface a Helmholtz calibration system to eliminate diurnal variations in the earths fields.

I've found Billingsley Aerospace & Defence a good source of these, though not cheap.

al
25-09-2011, 08:20 PM
OP

Watching this may help? Maybe light something up, a good Hamlet maybe, sit back and enjoy.

al

stufus
25-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey AussieIce

You didn't happen to see an old satellite hurtling past your window while you were playing with your widget did you ?
If so any idea where it was heading as a few of us are running a book on where it's going land .
As for your problem have you tried CTRL ALT DELETE after all it's all computer controlled .

Cheers
Stu

mad fridgie
26-09-2011, 05:06 AM
It certainly sounds like you got to many strings in the system. your solar array aint working, other wise you would know that your discharge temp would be close to 370K, so unfortunately you only have a hydralic pump system with a bit vapor drawn through your jet compressor. Do you not think that the excess load comes from you rooting the on board sheep, Do you think it just coincidental about the sun, you have to see what you are doing "which end to stick it in)

r.bartlett
26-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Are you qualified to work on refrigeration systems?
(come on guy's what would you expect me to say :-)

frank
26-09-2011, 08:09 PM
MOB for sure......lol

AussieIce
26-09-2011, 08:50 PM
AHA!

Some of those jet compressors use magnetic bearings, be sure your bearing magnetometer ecu is correcting for the influence of the earths magnetic poles, you may need to interface a Helmholtz calibration system to eliminate diurnal variations in the earths fields.

I've found Billingsley Aerospace & Defence a good source of these, though not cheap.

Hi Monkey
our magneto realignment led is constantly flashing when we are in the upper orbit and the compressor gets rather noisy plus we have found it is accerating to twice its design spec, when suction is low, how can we correct the pull of the earth, we have also had our neutrino metre go off the scale, so this could also still be an issue, your thoughts? thankyou

OP

Watching this may help? Maybe light something up, a good Hamlet maybe, sit back and enjoy.

al

al
could kill for a smoke

Hey AussieIce

You didn't happen to see an old satellite hurtling past your window while you were playing with your widget did you ?
If so any idea where it was heading as a few of us are running a book on where it's going land .
As for your problem have you tried CTRL ALT DELETE after all it's all computer controlled .

Cheers
Stu

I did lots of parts spreading out everywhere, but looked like most of the Gold is falling over Cork and Nottingham

It certainly sounds like you got to many strings in the system. your solar array aint working, other wise you would know that your discharge temp would be close to 370K, so unfortunately you only have a hydralic pump system with a bit vapor drawn through your jet compressor. Do you not think that the excess load comes from you rooting the on board sheep, Do you think it just coincidental about the sun, you have to see what you are doing "which end to stick it in)

The mad proffessor designer of the widget arrives, we need more nutty proffessors at NASA, could you spare us some time oh wise one?

Can you send me a manual if I show you my Certs?

MOB for sure......lol

No I am not from South Africa
I can let on I am a big fan of the Rams

al
26-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Sorry astro man, was missing the link:

http://bit.ly/cXlekv

ah, happiness is...

al

AussieIce
26-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Babylon Zoo is a favourite of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_9MI2ymN6s

install monkey
26-09-2011, 09:04 PM
did u install it??? is it piped correctly!!is there an expansion line on it and are the compression ratio's correct for ur jet compressor??roger ram jet??haha

monkey spanners
26-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Hi Aussie,

I think you'll find this link very helpful, it covers many of the issues you have reported,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag&feature=related

Monkey :)

mikeref
26-09-2011, 11:08 PM
C'mon fellas!!! This guy doesn't know suction from discharge pressures..:rolleyes:

MikeHolm
26-09-2011, 11:40 PM
MOB for sure......lol

Hi Frank,
Watcha drinking....certainly not the verrialian goom juice the OP needs to keep the vogon constructor fleets from knocking your house down?

Goober
27-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Black Bear hunting season again?

MikeHolm
27-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Black Bear hunting season again?

Referring to the prof? Haven't heard from his majesty for quite a while

install monkey
01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
glad i didnt send u a manual-weve not had an update-1 post wonder!!! haha

simon@parker
01-10-2011, 12:36 PM
shot of gas init might help :)

install monkey
01-10-2011, 12:41 PM
bet he left his gauges in his van-and its parked 8ooo miles away!!!!haha

simon@parker
01-10-2011, 12:47 PM
well i hope he didnt step outside for a smoke its cold in space :) lol supprised chillerman not commented or at least fixed it for him :)

install monkey
01-10-2011, 12:48 PM
the question wasnt complex enough and it wasnt painted green! and it didnt have a millenium controller!!haha

MikeHolm
01-10-2011, 12:50 PM
blowed up like a big balloon......go boom

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:01 PM
did u install it??? is it piped correctly!!is there an expansion line on it and are the compression ratio's correct for ur jet compressor??roger ram jet??haha

Install it !
We only install spy equipment and can view straight through your living room window
Leave it alone it will fall off
Who is Roger, I am Nilocm

install monkey
01-10-2011, 01:04 PM
is that why we dont have peeping toms any more- now they do it via a mickey mouse satellite with a webcam- nilocm is that one of the tweenies - u need to message tinky winky coz ur f*****g lala haha
Install it !
We only install spy equipment and can view straight through your living room window
Leave it alone it will fall off
Who is Roger, I am Nilocm

simon@parker
01-10-2011, 01:08 PM
millenium controller ? green ? eh ? pretty complex question though lol :) ;)

install monkey
01-10-2011, 01:14 PM
good evening aussie ice
lets see if we can diagnose this for you

All the readings need to be taken manualy and not off the controller

Need to know what refrigerant first ?

Then allow chilled water temperature to rise enough to call for compressor to run at full load 100%

Now at full load (no saturated temperatures - actual real temperatures)

List the answers to these conditions below

Water or space medium cooled condensor

If air cooled - air on & air off
If water cooled - water in & water out

Ambient temperature

Discharge pressure
Discharge temperature
Condensor outlet temperature
Liquid line temperature (after the drier)

Suction pressure
Suction temperature

Evaporator temps/pressure taken through binda point

Water in
Water out
Water return pressure
Water flow pressure
widget speed
what colour carpet
your qualifications inc references
favourite position
basic salary
hours actually worked
charity work
space travel rate
approximate locations,altitude and freq of orbit cycles

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi Aussie,

I think you'll find this link very helpful, it covers many of the issues you have reported,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag&feature=related

Monkey :)

You may have stumbled upon some of our problems here. Our inverse reactive current keeps somersaulting, with the turbo encabulator loosing power from motion and the fluxs are causing resistance, are there any alternatives to abolish this flux resistance. It would also appear we are suffering magneto reluctance being so close to earth, which also causes our panemetric fans to oscilate out of control intermittently. Which in turn now causes our craft to have a side fumbling affect, so we stripped it down this week and found two girdle springs are bent and one is broken. As you appear to be up to lightspeed with all this monkey, do carry out orbiting service calls my friend ?

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:16 PM
C'mon fellas!!! This guy doesn't know suction from discharge pressures..:rolleyes:

I can differentiate between pushing and pulling

install monkey
01-10-2011, 01:18 PM

Then allow chilled water temperature to rise enough to call for compressor to run at full load 100%

Water or Air cooled condensor

Ambient temperature

Discharge pressure
Discharge temperature

Suction pressure
Suction temperature

Water in
Water out
Water return pressure
Water flow pressure

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi Frank,
Watcha drinking....certainly not the verrialian goom juice the OP needs to keep the vogon constructor fleets from knocking your house down?

Holm, yes that name rings a bell, a good looking womaniser always having a free feel of our fellow lady cosmosnauts, so we made a few minor adjustments to his wedding tackle, by placing them outside the capsule for a few seconds did the trick, they now have a multi-coloured black and red appearance and have shrunk to a fraction of there original size, and between us friends I can whisper there was not much to shrink in the first place!

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:23 PM
shot of gas init might help :)

A drop of NOS would not go a miss in our fresh air make up system

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:25 PM
well i hope he didnt step outside for a smoke its cold in space :) lol supprised chillerman not commented or at least fixed it for him :)

Yes I am surprised also that fraction man has not tried to have a crack at this as he does with most things he does not understand

install monkey
01-10-2011, 01:26 PM
maybe your operating system has gremlins-u may need to defrag ur harddrive and reinstall and add virus protection,frank might have an old copy from a few years ago!

rrr monkey!!!haha

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:30 PM
good evening aussie ice

Water or space medium cooled condensor

Ambient temperature

Discharge pressure
Discharge temperature

Suction pressure
Suction temperature

Water in
Water out
Water return pressure
Water flow pressure
widget speed
what colour carpet
your qualifications inc references
favourite position
basic salary
hours actually worked
charity work
space travel rate
approximate locations,altitude and freq of orbit cycles

Thats a lot of questions that dont appear to have any relevance to our equipment, it was a blo*dy installer that got us in this mess rodney, so we dont need your help thankyou, move along now [hand gesture]

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:32 PM
maybe your operating system has gremlins-u may need to defrag ur harddrive and reinstall and add virus protection,frank might have an old copy from a few years ago!

rrr monkey!!!haha

This Frank keeps cropping up. Who is he? He the man in charge down here?

simon@parker
01-10-2011, 01:32 PM
best guy i can point ya 2 to solve yr prob is chillerman 2006 he is top monkey at this kind of bollox will blow yr mind with tech stuff cant understand why he not jumped on this thread will prob wait for it to hit 350 comments for all the info to be there myself making an educated guess on this only if you look at wall in front of controller and then at controller am thinkin yr prob lies in between the two just a guess though that :) lol

AussieIce
01-10-2011, 01:37 PM
best guy i can point ya 2 to solve yr prob is chillerman 2006 he is top monkey at this kind of bollox will blow yr mind with tech stuff cant understand why he not jumped on this thread will prob wait for it to hit 350 comments for all the info to be there myself making an educated guess on this only if you look at wall in front of controller and then at controller am thinkin yr prob lies in between the two just a guess though that :) lol

Surely you can recommend some with a bit more knowledge than fraction man, we need help from someone that knows what they are talking about, not guess from a trainee, I presume a trainee with such little knowledge. Maybe the widget inventor will return or your very own in house jedi master, the tall one in the photo

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Oit SpaceCadet

who you calling fraction man

thats 'Sir' to you boy
No fook*ng R's from chillerman :eek:

Gents who is this clown ? Have missed this one

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 01:48 PM

Water or Air cooled condensor

Ambient temperature

Discharge pressure
Discharge temperature

Suction pressure
Suction temperature

Water in
Water out
Water return pressure
Water flow pressure

Haha

You copying and doctor who-ing my posts Install

R's chillerman

mikeref
01-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Oit SpaceCadet

who you calling fraction man

thats 'Sir' to you boy
No fook*ng R's from chillerman :eek:

Gents who is this clown ? Have missed this one So,where have you been C.M? Thought you would have been the first to view this thread. Should ask Mad to search the NZ hyperlink to see if this Aus-Ice fellow had any credentials. All this space travel, or astroplaning is making me dizzy.

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 02:03 PM

Haha Rb

have you checked his certs

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 02:12 PM
So,where have you been C.M? Thought you would have been the first to view this thread. Should ask Mad to search the NZ hyperlink to see if this Aus-Ice fellow had any credentials. All this space travel, or astroplaning is making me dizzy.

Hi Mike

dunno mate never came up on 'whats new' till today

seems rather odd aussieice from nz

and when did the australasians start sending people in space ?

haha

R's chillerman

install monkey
01-10-2011, 02:17 PM
its a good way to ensure the person ur dealing with is competant,also everyone knows aussies love tinkering in there sheds inventing stuff-so if aussie peeping tom is in space oggling me misses then he deserves a medal and maybe some more kleenex !!haha
Haha

You copying and doctor who-ing my posts Install

R's chillerman

simon@parker
01-10-2011, 03:09 PM
ah cm ya made an apperance missed ya on this link hahahahaha cheeky burger this ozieice me a trainee roflmfao i wish life would be so easy :) where ya been then deleting posts or fraction ratings ?

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 03:21 PM
ah cm ya made an apperance missed ya on this link hahahahaha cheeky burger this ozieice me a trainee roflmfao i wish life would be so easy :) where ya been then deleting posts or fraction ratings ?

Working hard mate,

On one of WebRams moderation courses hahaha

On re-reading the post mate, I think he has me down as the trainee !

R's chillerman

install monkey
01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
bet that wasnt cheap- harleys dont grow on trees.

Working hard mate,

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 03:35 PM
bet that wasnt cheap- harleys dont grow on trees.

Haha Daddy W. A big payer mate

On the space subject has anyone seen the news lately, china plan to send humans into space, I can see the queue from here to get on a 'cheap chinese copy' spacecraft :rolleyes: anyone fancy their last hot ride ?

R's chillerman

install monkey
01-10-2011, 03:38 PM
lead based paint,poor quality counterfiet goods,if they cant control their reactors or wave machine then no thanks

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 03:52 PM
lead based paint,poor quality counterfiet goods,if they cant control their reactors or wave machine then no thanks

Exactly mate

A friend turned up at the MotoX track earlier in the year with a brand new cheap chinese pit bike (imitation MotoX) saying 'do you wanna swap bikes for a couple of laps' ............translated to english 'are you ready to meet your maker' ...... I politely declined and told him I will stick with my Japanese precision instrument for a track which includes 50+ foot triple jumps :D

R's chillerman

paul_h
01-10-2011, 03:53 PM
On the space thing, people have been working on rockets with controllable thrust for re-entry.
Impressive ****.
http://www.youtube.com/armadilloaerospace#p/u/20/k_Xiq3dYJlM
http://www.youtube.com/armadilloaerospace#p/u/11/-ADKbHB-BO0

Jet packs soon lads!

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 03:59 PM
On the space thing, people have been working on rockets with controllable thrust for re-entry.
Impressive ****.
http://www.youtube.com/armadilloaerospace#p/u/20/k_Xiq3dYJlM
http://www.youtube.com/armadilloaerospace#p/u/11/-ADKbHB-BO0

Jet packs soon lads!

Not so sure I fancy riding round on a mini explosion strapped to my back
But the advert that came up at the same time was
http://www.chnlove.asia/join/register07.php
Their even giving there women to us now hahahaha :rolleyes:

Here you are Mike, get in there mate !

R's chillerman

MikeHolm
01-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Haha Daddy W. A big payer mate

On the space subject has anyone seen the news lately, china plan to send humans into space, I can see the queue from here to get on a 'cheap chinese copy' spacecraft :rolleyes: anyone fancy their last hot ride ?

R's chillerman

There goes the neighbourhood

MikeHolm
01-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Not so sure I fancy riding round on a mini explosion strapped to my back
But the advert that came up at the same time was
http://www.chnlove.asia/join/register07.php
Their even giving there women to us now hahahaha :rolleyes:

Here you are Mike, get in there mate !

R's chillerman

That wasn't the advert I got. They want me to buy a furnace. Google tailors the ads to your browsing habits....take note CM...LOL

simon@parker
01-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Working hard mate,

R's chillerman ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you gonna be a MOD now then CM ? we all have a lot to learn :)

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 06:12 PM
That wasn't the advert I got. They want me to buy a furnace. Google tailors the ads to your browsing habits....take note CM...LOL

Excellent I wondered why whatever I type in up pops plenty of hotties

Thanks google/youtube

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you gonna be a MOD now then CM ? we all have a lot to learn :)

Yep first thing to get sorted is one area to be axed - 'Domestics' has got to go

And two new area's to be opened

'Red Blooded Males' complete with on-line strip/lap dancing club & dating service (free to VIP members)

'Book Reading Club' for the lessor red blooded with train & plane spotting services (free to Anorak members)

There will also be an 'online postal pharmacy' specialising in the little 'blue pills' to help the lessor able members to enjoy the 'Red Blooded Males' section

Ole & last but not least, fractions will be replaced with 'brownie points' & 'gold stars' for the most controversial posters

Is there anyone that has any comments on the proposed changes ???

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 11:26 PM

Hahahaha

Simon is suggesting it is user error, the Rick with a D instead of R

dont know how to work his own equipment

most lads have that sust in their early teens, hehehe

R's chillerman

install monkey
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM
define contraversial posts,i think ur recent posts turned a few stomachs!! im still having councilling !! haha

chillerman2006
01-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Install

They were not my posts really
I cant take all the credit for them on the other shhh place
2 girls 1 cup was p_h &
1 man 1 jar was from our friendly southern mod
but hey yeah the gore was all me,
just amazed how much a human body can take, quite astonishing
Eer did you see the one the other day with the gonads ripped right off - nice !

R's chillerman

install monkey
01-10-2011, 11:46 PM
bet u generated more complaints than ever logged before,oh by the way u destroyed my funny vids thread, haha oh and i didnt know you werent allowed to use links from u tube- oops paul h -what are u listening to now is full of them!!!

mikeref
02-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Ahh, so where is this Aus-ice now? Probably watching and keeping quiet. Too many of us here for him to deal with ;)

MikeHolm
02-10-2011, 01:55 AM
He done lost his air and is currently floating around Jupiter waiting for HAL to open the door.

mikeref
02-10-2011, 08:28 AM
I think this Aus-ice person is from a specific group of superheroes, here to test our intelligence. As he has some knowledge of neutrinos, i believe he has been summoned by S.E.T.I., (search for extra terrestrial ..and so on), to show us how to save ourselves, but clearly, has no idea of our technology. Hidden camera captured this footage..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9rVRuehGU

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 08:31 AM
I know something he has as much lip and same doctor (a shrink) needs as that ''4 spanner badmechanic''

R's chillerman

install monkey
02-10-2011, 11:32 AM
not had an update to this thread-has the spaceman fixed it??

stufus
02-10-2011, 12:20 PM
He probably left the door open and got sucked off.
Occupational hazard I suppose .
Either that or the powers that be instructed him to delete it and deny all knowledge it ever existed .
But not being a MOD he hasn't got the power.....YET !!
Cheers
Stu

install monkey
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
if hes got a telescope to perv on my misses-he's prob jumped overboard!!! but if he knew the controls logic he could stalk young ladies-or she he's whatever floats his boat.
i wonder if he can see "mercury's climatic"stratosphere!!haha

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
He probably left the door open and got sucked off.
Occupational hazard I suppose .
Either that or the powers that be instructed him to delete it and deny all knowledge it ever existed .
But not being a MOD he hasn't got the power.....YET !!
Cheers
Stu

Occupational hazard !

That would be a extremely welcome bonus !!

Stroll in the office & ''go on get your l**s round that Girl !'' :D

R's chillerman

install monkey
02-10-2011, 12:46 PM
post 78!! haha

paul_h
02-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Hey, don't through me under the bus!
I never linked 12 cup girls! Just typed those characters out on my keyboard (in a different order :) ), there was no link directly to it!
OPs account creation, the need for an alt account, why maybe that alt account was created back in the beginning of september, and why it was used in the past week seem obvious to me?
I may type links to youtube, but I'm not dense like most who leave comments on youtube!

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey, don't through me under the bus!
I never linked 12 cup girls! Just typed those characters out on my keyboard (in a different order :) ), there was no link directly to it!

OPs account creation, the need for an alt account, why maybe that alt account was created back in the beginning of september, and why it was used in the past week seem obvious to me?
I may type links to youtube, but I'm not dense like most who leave comments on youtube!

Come on then Paul

Crawl out from under the bus then mate and claim the 'trophy'..No flies on you is there mate ? ......And dont deny the ''2 girls'' I had never heard of it till you said

BTW why dont you come and work here in UK for a few years mate...make your money & shoot back home...if works not the best at the minute....there is plenty here in London (always is) & the amount of 'monkeys' working there, your skills/knowledge & not forgetting your witt, will be most welcome.....could do all the ground work on job front for you here, if interested

R's chillerman

install monkey
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
you only wanna see what else he has on his porn drive haha.
the only reason aussies come to our neck of the woods is when theyre travelling,the flights are cheaper for when they do europe, unless theyre flogging widgets!!!
Come on then Paul

Crawl out from under the bus then mate and claim the 'trophy'..No flies on you is there mate ? ....have over a dozen of these as will not be told...this is my life, my world and I do as I please....as you worked out to the 'T' mate..And dont deny the ''2 girls'' I had never heard of it till you said

BTW why dont you come and work here in UK for a few years mate...make your money & shoot back home...if works not the best at the minute....there is plenty here in London (always is) & the amount of 'monkeys' working there, your skills/knowledge & not forgetting your witt, will be most welcome.....could do all the ground work on job front for you here, if interested

R's chillerman

paul_h
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM
OOh a time machine quote Install.

Damn, I thought I had my PC and files a bit more secure.

CM I think everyone who posted in the thread knew, maybe I was the last? :o

As you know, I just glanced at some thread about space, then got distracted by shiny things and wanting a jet pack!

I don't think the UK will have me unless I know the difference between the words 'through' and 'throw" :D

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
OOh a time machine quote Install.

Damn, I thought I had my PC and files a bit more secure.

CM I think everyone who posted in the thread knew, maybe I was the last? :o

As you know, I just glanced at some thread about space, then got distracted by shiny things and wanting a jet pack!

I don't think the UK will have me unless I know the difference between the words 'through' and 'throw" :D

They were all in from the start apart from, Super Quick MS aka Jon, & Grizzly was emailed quickly as we got concerned we had ruffled our friends feathers

Maybe should pass that trophy over to 'Jon' for his entertainment & being such a good sport

Hat Off to Jon :)

Paul

What about the UK for a couple of years mate ? £40k easy a year or £50k+ with a bit of effort

I can think of 2 companies that would jump to take you on with all your knowledge, mate

R's chillerman

paul_h
02-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Was never interested in the UK because all tragic classic rotor heads like me like in Australia, NZ or Puerto Rico.

But then I found this:
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C254533

Find me one of them in the 90s classic WRX subaru metallic blue and I'm there.
But europes economy is looking bleak, as in the UKs, as is the US, as is australia if US and china goes bad.
Maybe better to go to a country where they are used to not having much, so nothing to lose, like NZ? :)
of course my love for the mazda is influenced by my proximity to japan.
So if it's an impossible feat to find good mazdas there (or even a datsun 240z), I'd settle for a Aston Martin DB4 zagato, or even a fiat 8v. As you know how the saying goes, 'when in rome'...

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Was never interested in the UK because all tragic classic rotor heads like me like in Australia, NZ or Puerto Rico.

But then I found this:
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C254533

Find me one of them in the 90s classic WRX subaru metallic blue and I'm there.

Phew that RX3 is £15k another 5 & thats RS4 money !

Grab your passport & toothbrush Mate ;)

here we go 237 of them from £1750 GBP / $2820 aus

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/search/used/cars/subaru/impreza/postcode/rm109be/radius/1501/keywords/wrx/sort/priceasc/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/body-type/saloon/quantity-of-doors/4/colour/blue

I'll work on your other requirements next :)

R's chillerman

EDIT: Argh just realised you want RX3 in scooby blue :eek: you must have £20k plus to burn, Mr moneybags

chillerman2006
02-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Well here's you Datsun 240z

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201134411039633/sort/priceasc/usedcars/make/datsun/postcode/rm109be/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

MikeHolm
02-10-2011, 10:48 PM
I could handle the 240z, no prob and if I had $20k back in 1990 I would be the proud owner of a DB6. I had no money at that time. Bugger. Man they are beautiful cars......

simon@parker
03-10-2011, 08:04 AM
post 90 lmao :)

chillerman2006
03-10-2011, 05:58 PM
I could handle the 240z, no prob and if I had $20k back in 1990 I would be the proud owner of a DB6. I had no money at that time. Bugger. Man they are beautiful cars......

Yeah, I agree nice motor and if a millionaire would have a few nice classics like Paul !

But you can now pick up an Audi RS4 for about £22k british pounds and they were £50k new

Talk about 'wolf in sheeps clothing'
Poodle all day long as safe family saloon and when alone and opportunity strikes ;) 0-60 in well under 5 seconds :eek: corners like on rails :eek: (4x4)
and cruises at 150mph :eek::eek: - the only car to grab for 20,000 uk bucks

post 90 lmao :)

Haha I know mate - do you think anyone knows your 'AussieIce' yet ? :rolleyes:

R's chillerman

MikeHolm
03-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I agree nice motor and if a millionaire would have a few nice classics like Paul !

But you can now pick up an Audi RS4 for about £22k british pounds and they were £50k new

Poodle all day long as safe family saloon and when alone and opportunity strikes ;) 0-60 in well under 5 seconds :eek: corners like on rails :eek: (4x4)

R's chillerman

Yea maybe, but it is no DB6...............

simon@parker
03-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Talk about 'wolf in sheeps clothing

R's chillerman lol yr words :) not mine :) lmfao sticky thread this 350 easy :) roflmao

chillerman2006
03-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Mike

You can get a nice DB9 now for reasonable money

Anyone wanna play 007 ??? :cool:

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201125393706240/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/db9/make/aston_martin/page/1/postcode/rm109be/radius/1500?logcode=p

Simon

Wonder if AussieIce managed to find a way to block out them neutrino's ;)

R's chillerman

stufus
03-10-2011, 08:02 PM
CM Corners like it's on rail's !!! Who told you that Julia Roberts. LMAO
Now your taking the p*ss ,
AussieIce must be finding it difficult to log in these days.
Probably on the Dark side of the moon.
Cheers
Stu

chillerman2006
03-10-2011, 08:33 PM
CM Corners like it's on rail's !!! Who told you that Julia Roberts. LMAO
Now your taking the p*ss ,
AussieIce must be finding it difficult to log in these days.
Probably on the Dark side of the moon.
Cheers
Stu

Hi Stu

would not mind Julia Roberts telling me something, starting in 'give' & ending in 'more'

must have missed it on the other post....believe all quattros corner like on magnetic rails mate (not the fiesta) ;)

have to keep seat upright, left foot on rest and hang on damn tight and feather that throttle

R's chillerman

install monkey
03-10-2011, 08:35 PM
cm isnt a rs4 a poor mans m3?? haha or is it a chelsea tractor??? haha

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
03-10-2011, 09:04 PM
cm isnt a rs4 a poor mans m3?? haha or is it a chelsea tractor??? haha

No deffo not

Who told you that, slap them for lieing !

the reason they fitted mirrors to RS4's is to watch m3's dissappear ;) haha

and what have bmw done now with m3, copied audi with engine size but forgot about the 4x4 needed to harness the power, so still ****e, back end wonders, even with all the electrics ....... Got invited by bmw to track day at rockingham, raced all their cars and took x5 on off road track....not impressed by any of them

R's chillerman

monkey spanners
03-10-2011, 10:13 PM
I'd have a Lancia Delta Integrale evo1 if i had the money, am making do with this at the moment as it satisfies my liking for twin head lights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwr-_sKdCvo

If you can't go quicker than everyone else go slowerer!

Jon :)

MikeHolm
03-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Mike

You can get a nice DB9 now for reasonable money

Anyone wanna play 007 ??? :cool:

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201125393706240/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/db9/make/aston_martin/page/1/postcode/rm109be/radius/1500?logcode=p

Simon

Wonder if AussieIce managed to find a way to block out them neutrino's ;)

R's chillerman

apologies to anyone who drives an automatic BUT........it is a crime to buy a lovely sports car with an auto, even if its a tip - bloody- tronic. Poor excuse for a standard....

chillerman2006
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
I'd have a Lancia Delta Integrale evo1 if i had the money, am making do with this at the moment as it satisfies my liking for twin head lights!

Hi Jon

tractor units corner very well too dont they mate ? hmmmm lots of fun, due to low heavey weight centre of gravity

spin up easy too with no weight on the back :cool: and beat hot hatches away from lights !

I like the delta grale too, but had my days of playing with cars and just like to drive reliable now

A friend used to have one but would not let me drive it, tightass haha

what I really want now is a murcialgo in lambo orange with black leather

or maybe settle for a gallardo, soft top (silver with madam whiplash red leather)

R's chillerman

MikeHolm
03-10-2011, 10:27 PM

That's why i drive a 1994 Lt28 (non turbo)

monkey spanners
03-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Hi Jon

tractor units corner very well too dont they mate ? hmmmm lots of fun, due to low heavey weight centre of gravity

spin up easy too with no weight on the back :cool: and beat hot hatches away from lights !

I like the delta grale too, but had my days of playing with cars and just like to drive reliable now

or maybe settle for a gallardo, soft top (silver with madam whiplash red leather)

R's chillerman

I had the back rh brake stick on in my last truck (same model) and it spun the lh one up in fifth gear no trouble as i tried to get it unstuck! 600ft/lbs torque but only 220 hp!
My vans got 200hp! shows how things have move on since the 70's

I had a look at getting a Maseratti a while back, the one where the rear lights looked like they were linked up over the boot lid, were around 12k but sense got the better of me as i know id wreck it :D

I like the Lamborghini's too, never been a fan of Ferrari though!

I'd be just as happy in an old Lada or rear engined skoda though, i have an odd taste in cars!

monkey spanners
03-10-2011, 10:55 PM
That's why i drive a 1994 Lt28 (non turbo)

I had a 1994 vw transporter with the 2.5 five cylinder engine, only 78hp but you could cane it all day long, great fun! Used to turn the radio off sometimes just to listen to the engine, turbo's and modern fuel injection spoil the sounds of engines.

I have an idea to get an old classic van and put a 4lk gardner engine in it and just plod about for work, but its not got past the planning stage so far!

install monkey
03-10-2011, 10:55 PM
get an lp640 or the balboni lambo u tight get- maybe part ex ur german tank!! haha
Hi Jon

R's chillerman

chillerman2006
03-10-2011, 11:01 PM
get an lp640 or the balboni lambo u tight get- maybe part ex ur german tank!! haha

My German tank (vosprung durch tecnich) is the underpinnings for the lambo's haha

All VAG motors, mate

One more step to go, then I have hit middle age crisis full on :rolleyes:

R's chillerman

install monkey
03-10-2011, 11:03 PM
when u hit the midlife crisis is that when u buy a harley to go cruising??? haha
My German tank (vosprung durch tecnich) is the underpinnings for the lambo's haha

All VAG motors, mate

One more step to go, then I have hit middle age crisis full on :rolleyes:

R's chillerman

MikeHolm
03-10-2011, 11:17 PM
No if you are a german car fan, the harley is not for you...you will need a BMW R1200RT or whatever the current incarnation is. I've had 5 BMW bikes over the years, love em..........sorry Webram.

MikeHolm
03-10-2011, 11:23 PM
I had a 1994 vw transporter with the 2.5 five cylinder engine, only 78hp but you could cane it all day long, great fun! Used to turn the radio off sometimes just to listen to the engine, turbo's and modern fuel injection spoil the sounds of engines.

I have an idea to get an old classic van and put a 4lk gardner engine in it and just plod about for work, but its not got past the planning stage so far!

Oh boy, my old T4 had the crappy 2.4L 5 pot (non turbo) and that was probably the biggest piece of junk VAG ever made. The 2.4L 6 pot is miles better but miles slower. I'm working towards putting a 1.9tdi into the LT

monkey spanners
03-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Oh boy, my old T4 had the crappy 2.4L 5 pot (non turbo) and that was probably the biggest piece of junk VAG ever made. The 2.4L 6 pot is miles better but miles slower. I'm working towards putting a 1.9tdi into the LT

I'd stick with a six cylinder, lovely sound to them!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29978851@N04/5751058215/

MikeHolm
04-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Jon, there is no power and I'm lucky if I get 450miles from a tank on the best days. worst of all, I can barely make 60mph. I need better power and gearing. Not your biturbo in the pic is it?

monkey spanners
04-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Jon, there is no power and I'm lucky if I get 450miles from a tank on the best days. worst of all, I can barely make 60mph. I need better power and gearing. Not your biturbo in the pic is it?

Sounds like my old Renault Kangoo van with all its 55hp!

All joking aside i expect a more powerfull standard engine from the VW or Audi car range would be easier than trying to tune your existing engine, though a twin turbo straight six sounds like a cool thing to drive around!

They did a t4 with a turbo'ed 2.4L with 100hp here, was supposed to go very well in its day.

I had an idea to get an old LDV Pilot van as loved by our postal service, the design dates back to the BL Sherpa in the 70's, they have the peugeot XUD1.9 engine, i had a plan to fit a turbo and tune it up a bit, expect you could get 110hp out of one reasonable easily. It would still handle like a shed but quick in a straight line:D
Its my fall back plan if the Merc vito goes tits up big time, that or fitting a box on the back of the Atkinson.....

MikeHolm
04-10-2011, 09:37 PM
I hear nothing but trouble about the Vito (rust and more) and i saw a side by side test with the new t5. Vito had more power and torque but the VW be it hands down.

MikeHolm
04-10-2011, 09:39 PM
I loved everything about the T4 but the engine. The 2.5tdi is supposed to be great. Too bad we get nothing but VW cars here, no trucks.

monkey spanners
04-10-2011, 10:08 PM
They do rust for fun, even the sprinters rot out in no time, and the cars too! We have an 04 thats got rust but am hoping my 07 will be better, mechanically they seem good. With the mileage we do they will were out before they rust out. Got mine second hand at 3 yrs old with 19k on the clock for half the price of a new one from a friend so couldn't refuse really, i've stocked up on paint!

Have a few friends that have had a few issues with VW, oil cooler leaking oil into the cooling system, head gaskets, gearboxes, but no rust!!!! LOL

simon@parker
05-10-2011, 08:56 PM
116 :)
lmao

MikeHolm
05-10-2011, 10:13 PM
116 :)
lmao

Please translate senior.....

mikeref
05-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Please translate senior..... Post number 116 and still going, laugh my ass off.

MikeHolm
06-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Post number 116 and still going, laugh my ass off.

Ahh right, carry on (wave of hand)

simon@parker
09-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Ahh right, carry on (wave of hand)

yep am carrying on but jedi mind control only works on the weak minded dont it :) lol
;)